Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Wed 13th March

Morning all.....

Well, one week today our house gets packed into a container (it's contents...not the whole house) We sold a manky old sofa bed yesterday - actually it's clean & folds out into quite a comfy bed - was great to get rid of it. And Mr Cakes sold his car yesterday...that was a bargain for a very nice lady who was very excited.
    And I'm studying homewares mags as I think we'll knock down a wall in our apartment before moving into it, and spruce up the kitchen...I can feel the adrenalin rush just thinking about it...oooo soft furnishings & tidy bookshelves, beautiful lighting, clean work spaces.....yeah baby!

have a great day all...I'm off to practice the dark art.
    xo

Morning Angel, and all to come.
    Sounds great Angel. A bit of renovation. Are you gonna sledgehammer the wall?...I'd insist on being the first! Enjoy that darkest of art's, where many lesser souls fear to tread!
    Have a safe, sober, and kick arse day all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Angel and all to come...
      I bet you cant wait to go now...must be sad saying goodbye to the friends you have made though?
      Brave with the remodeling too.
      Enjoy doing.....your thing :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starty, your still up! How are the dawgs?
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Angel, I'm so excited about your remodeling too. I LOVE having new construction, new decorating. Its time for me to do that again myself!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

morning all, and goodnight to you night owls.

Angel, I don't envy you renovating, after 7 years of doing it in a 100 year old house I am over it. But I do envy you Pump, I don't know what I make of our new version. I am lifting slightly lighter weights and at the time it feels harder but I walk away feeling like I have done nothing. I am not even sore today.

Off to burn some calories this morning, both kids at school today. Yippee.

Comment

Thanks all..Starters I've actually made a new friend just in the last week - her son & Mr4 are besties at kindy. I have another particularly special friend here who I wish I could take with me...we're having dinner tonight *sob* she's my gym buddy *sob sob* She's one of those people that just brings out the best in others - amazing *sob sob sob*
              Anyway, I don't know if there'll be a sledgehammer involved(umm, the wall, not my friend) - I guess so but I think I'll leave it to the boys - my boys would be in HEAVEN smashing down a wall.

Ezz - I kicked arse this morning (for the first time in 2 weeks)I felt strong & really with it. But then I had to say by to the instructor - I do pump with him twice a week and he always makes me chuckle.

xo

Comment

Morning all!

Angel - you seem remarkeably calm considering what's happening at the mo! Where will you stay until your wall gets knocked down?

Ezz - I enjoyed reading about your kids yesterday, thanks for sharing.

I'm a bit 'twitchy' this morning because I'm on a flight later tonight. I hate waiting all day.

Will check in later.

Bx
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Betts - we'll stay with my Mum & Dad while the walls being knocked down...and possibly my eldest brother (he's 50) depending on whether his partners allowing him to stay with her or not...she's totally phsycho..totally. She once held a knife to their son while she threatened my brother, and he won't/can't stand up to her - it's a hideous situation.

Comment

PS Betts - I'm wishing you an empty seat next to yours all the way to the UK...at worst a skinny/unsmelly lady without a cough in the seat next to you, and no turbulence.
                    PPS Betts - I've cut way down on the al which assists the calm...the penny has finally dropped that I just get really confused/depressed/sick when I drink....

Comment

Wouldn't want to stay with her, Angel, unless I could convince her I was more freaking crazy than her!! Otherwise, I wouldn't close my eyes! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Angel - I'm on the rescue remedy already - ridiculous, gets worse every time I fly, am ok once I've checked in. AM going to watch some distracting TV and get my nails done -all very essential.

I thoight I'd be sore after doing my miracle 5k yesterday - but feel fine. Onwards and Upwards!

Bx
                        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

No, I'm staying with my Mum & Dad...we aren't friends and I'm not gonna take her shit when we get back.

Comment

Sweaty Betty;612827 wrote: Thanks Angel - I'm on the rescue remedy already - ridiculous, gets worse every time I fly, am ok once I've checked in. AM going to watch some distracting TV and get my nails done -all very essential.

I thoight I'd be sore after doing my miracle 5k yesterday - but feel fine. Onwards and Upwards!

Bx
                            I'm a bit like that...can relax a little after checking in.

Comment

Morning everyone, Wow I take my hat off to you all that do all that excersise, just getting the kids up and ready does me in! but I do a little excersise I do walk the dog then after that my back is killing me as he is such a big dog or im just a small person! well its day 3 AF for me today as some of you might already know from yesterday posts, this is the worst day for me so I am going to keep busy doing housework today but I must admit not to much as that triggers me off as I think I should have a reward after working so hard! and it is usally a drink or 2 or 3....... I am going to keep popping into here on and off today just to keep my spirits up (if you know what I mean) so please send some kind words my way as I will need lots of suport today love ronnie xx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X