The Next Day Thread Wed 13th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ronnie, sending you support...don't even get into the conversation in your head. Just get through today AF and see how you feel tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Angelcakes but I must admit about 3.30pm is my worst time so I will need to save some jobs to do for then
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

I know what job I can do! I will do my ironing as for some reason it seams to de-stress me and if I cant be bothered to do that then I am going on to this site, yep that is what i am going to do.
        starting over

Comment

Oh Ronnie - pleeeeeeease can I send you mine?

Safe travels, Betty and good afternoon to everyone else and those still to come. It's back into the garden for me.

Comment

Thanks Zen & Tawny, and Betty hope you have a lovely holiday.
            starting over

Comment

Betts - Bye and have a safe trip. I am getting a little envious with Betts trip and Angel's big move. Feeling like I need a trip someplace.

I did a lovely freestyle step class today, the instructor treats it like dancing with a step, lots of latin music. Almost didn't make it because I went to the shops before hand and starting trying on clothes, buying presents. This is why the gym is better for me than shopping, so much cheaper.

Kids are having their school pictures taken today so I hope that they can stay looking respectable until the photographer gets to them.

A big hi to everyone I missed, hope everyone has a great day. I am feeling so great today, have no idea why but hope it lasts.

Comment

Ronnie, another way to beat the urge is to take the kids to the park when it gets bad. I am sure there is one near you because Perth seems to have the most kids parks I have ever seen. My home city in Ireland has just one and has to have a security guard just to keep out the trouble makers.

Comment

Hi ezzmae, I know exacly what you mean the UK is the same with fences around parks but also there are no swings there as the holligans break them, all my kids what to do when they get home is to chill out a bit on there psp or wee game sometime to get them to do something constructive is far to stressful for me plus they already do alot of sport after school (sorry but I just cant seem to spell today) no brain! but I have just had a ciggy and have made myself a cup of coffee and that have taken the first craving for the day away, I think I will be fine I just need to keep posting as I find it helps although it will proberbly bore you all to tears xx
                  starting over

Comment

well im off to clean my bathroom as hubby gave the dog a bath last night and left it a tip will check back soon love and thankyou all ronnie xx
                    starting over

Comment

well done Ronnie - not giving in.
                      Ezz - I hope your happy lasts!!

Mr4 fell off the couch onto his head before...I thought I was gonna be off to A&E - he was in shock, went pale, said his head hurt. But he could count my fingers and after a cold pack says it doesn't hurt anymore. He's eating his favourite dinner now, we'll see if that goes down OK. I burst into tears about 5 mins after it was all over I got such a fright...it was a really bad fall.

Comment

Angel, if he vomits in the next few hours that is concusion. But it is amazing what their bodies can handle.

Comment

OK, that's good to know - thanks.

Comment

Hi all, Angel I hope Mr 4 is ok just dont let him go to sleep for an hour or so.
                            Well all my housework is done, well the bits that I wanted to get done anyway, I just have a few small jobs that need doing but I am saving them for after I pick the kids up from school so that I keep busy!!!! GOD this is getting hard to handle!!! love ronnie xx
                            starting over

Comment

Hang tuff Ronnie...you're doing great. Think of tomorrow.

Comment

Evening all! Not a thing packed yet,but that's quite normal. I just get out what I want and then Mr Sweats packs it as he reckons he's a master packer........he is actually - there you go, something he's good for Lol!

xx
                                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X