The Next Day Thread Wed 13th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have to report - I'm having quite a civil msn conversation with my mum at the minute.

There's hope!
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Evening all!...
      Have a great trip Betty.
      How are you going there Ronnie? Hang in there, and remember those cravings do pass. Keep busy and distracted. Big pot of vegies for dinner here. mmmm......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Aww, you'll be fine Betts. Will you be checking in while you're away?? When re you back??
        I'm just back from a lovely Vietnamese meal...stuffed & tired so off to bed.
        Niters
        xo

Comment

Hi/Bye G - this seems to be a routine!!!

Comment

Hi/bye Angel!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening all.

Another sunny day, I think tomorrow I might have to get me and the kids doing a rain dance in the garden. I can't believe how tiny my oranges are this year. I am having my wood delivered tomorrow morning. Haven't had to light a fire so far this year though.

Comment

Hi everyone, well im glad to report THAT I HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE DAY HORRAY what a relief, although its only 7.15pm here at the moment but I have had my dinner and I am stuffed and I have got my PJ's on ready to sit infront of the telly for the night all the cravings are gone. I cant pretent that it was easy today there was at least 2 times that I very nearly caved, my brain was telling me "go on just 1 drink, it wont hurt" so that when I took it hour by hour. So a very big THANK YOU to you all for helping get through today. love ronnie xx
                :dancin: enguin:
                starting over

Comment

Good for you Ronnie. I bet you will feel so amazing tomorrow, like walking on clouds.

Comment

Thanks ezzmae, I know I am going to feel so proud of myself in the morning, I am so glad I did'nt cave in.
                    starting over

Comment

Excellent Ronnie! You are doing it! What's your plan? A day at a time, and see how you go, or 1 week?....30 days? Great stuff, keep going!

Comment

Hi G, I dont really have a plan at the moment because if I dont stick to it I would proberbly give up totally, I am aiming for Friday with the hope of going longer but at the moment I will be happy to get to Friday, I have just read your post again I what I am trying to say is that I will see how it goes, thanks for your support xx
                        starting over

Comment

Best wishes to you on your journey Ronnie............

Comment

Thanks G, does anyone know where Pan is today, has anyone heard from her?????
                            starting over

Comment

I think today is Pan's day 1 af. I haven't heard from her. She's probably laying low and dealing with day 1 quietly? I hope she checks in and says hello.

Comment

See ya later all..........

Comment

Working...
                                X