ARmy Thread 13th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARmy Thread 13th May

startingover;613354 wrote: Here you go....

Welcome - Flora Women's Mini Marathon
    Starty, Are you going with the timing chip?
    Hi Draggy, It looks like it's too late to register??
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARmy Thread 13th May

Hey Zenni, How's you today? How are your peppers from Evie? I just got some seeds and I'm excited to plant.
      Draggy, I'm sure you could just "slip" into the race and no one would kick you out. I can't wait to see how everyone does.
      I have scheduled my first colonoscopy for 5/22. I am way overdue; should have done it 7 years ago! I did my yearly at the Dr yesterday with blood work. I let all of that stuff go for several years, but starting last May I caught up on all my preventative stuff except the colonoscopy. I just feel more like taking responsibility for my health. Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARmy Thread 13th May

yes krigs
        did'nt realize you had to enter early or that there was a limit on entrants
        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

ARmy Thread 13th May

Rubes,
          If you are still around....good luck at the sleep clinic. That sounds, for me, like a recipie for no sleep. It would be hard to sleep, knowing that people are watching. I'm sure they give you tips on how to fall asleep or maybe play some soft sounds?? Have fun, honey. Love, Krigs

Comment

ARmy Thread 13th May

Well I am not...I repeat NOT having fun with my new lap top...
            The saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks seems to be quit true for this here BOWIE WOWIE....He just doesn't seem to read me mind the way old sparky used to ???
            With Sparky all i had to do was think what i wanted to say and he did the rest. With this hern blasted thing I actually have to push the little buttons with the letters on them to get anything to happen....can you imagine that ?????????Dad burn it...or should I say...DOG GONE IT !!!!.........LMFCTO !!!!!!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X