Cravings . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cravings . . .

Cravings: "Find something to do immediately when they strike, like a walk, a run, make a call, etc. Maybe the craving will pass this time, and that's what we do, fight the devil one fire at a time". by RubyWillow.

May I add gardening, playing fetch with fiddo (not the cell phone), antiqueing, painting, reading etc. Lately I am reading books more than ever before in my entire life.

So thankyou Pan_ for starting the thread and thank you Rubes for talking about Cravings.

Hope all is well with everyone out there in the MWO group and your families. :l

Cravings . . .

I'm glad you found that useful, P. It's just worked again (so far!) giving up cigarettes. My mind says I THINK I want one, but I find I REALLY don't after a little while.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cravings . . .

Brush your teeth! (don't laugh)

I used to do this, especially in the beginning because I just can't drink a glass of wine after brushing my teeth:-)
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Cravings . . .

A really cold glass of water also helps.
        It helped me with nicotine cravings.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Cravings . . .

Great thread Polar. You are always so thoughtful.
          For some reason a strong iced coffee (with a shot of expresso) gets rid of my cravings for AL. Weird, but it works for me.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Cravings . . .

thanx kids . . .

You kids are amazing, I would never have thought of any of these things.

Thank YOU all so very much. . . :l

Comment

Working...
            X