The Next Day Thread Thurs 14th March...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all...I'm a bit late as had to take Mr Cakes to work, down to one car. It's like when we first got here...

Ronnie, how're you feeling - doncha feel so proud???
    Pan, how're you going?? I hope you check in today...
    Ezz, you have an orange tree...I'm so jealous, even if they are small....

Have a beautiful day all.........

xo

PS My friend had a baby yesterday...her 2nd. She's 39, both babies were conceived in between IVF trials (naturally)...so happy for her.

Comment

Good mornin back at ya . . .

I can almost feel the sunshine in your voice Angel just from how you write. And we all need a Ray of Sunshine.

I get a lil chuckle when you talk abt. Mr. Cakes, too cute.

You sound so positive, thank you . . .

Comment

morning Angel and Polarysed and all to come.

we have lots of fruit trees thanks to some thoughtful previous owners, we really do get to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Wood is supposed to be coming this morning. Always very traumatic to have 2 tonnes of hard wood dumped on the drive, next to the weatherboard house. The sounds are terrible, and the kids hate it, Mr 4 especially hates loud noises. Fingers crossed he shows soon because I have the school run and body attack this morning.

Pan, hope that you check in soon but I imagaine you are off healing yourself someplace. Ronnie, I hope that you are walking on clouds all day. How long have you got now Angel?

Comment

Oh that does sound stressful Ezz...we leave the green shores on 23rd May, heading back to the ocre land.
          No real exercise for me today...I need new shoes to continue doing Attack, and there's a freeze on ANYTHING coming into this house at the moment!!!

Comment

Hi Angel.

Wood has arrived and delivered by a very nice women, makes such a change to the usual grumpy males. Off to body attack now for my mornings torture. I have problems getting shoes Angel because I am only a size 5 shoe. At the moment I am wearing teens trainers with insoles, which is probably why I keep getting leg injuries. Not long till you are back and settling in.

Comment

Where the hells Dave??

Comment

Hi Angelcakes - yes I am so so proud of myself today and I am so glad that I did'nt cave in yesterday of which I was so close to doing so.
                Hi ezzmae - I am jumping all over the clouds today I feel great today
                Hi Polar and all to come - not to sure what I am going to do today, I did not need to do my ironing last night so I might do that then just potter around the house doing little jobs, I should really go to Bunnings and get some winter flowers for my front garden but I think I will see how it goes as my youngest is at kindy tomorrow which means I could spend a bit more time looking around if I am on my own.
                :dancin: enguin:
                starting over

Comment

Hi everyone.
                  What a bright and breezy thread to start my day with! Thanks!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ah yes Starting, the daily grind of our lives!!!
                    Have a lovely day!!

Comment

Hi all (again), well there does'nt seem to be alot happening here today does there? well I decided to pop out to the shop and my youngest & I bought my overgrown dog who is only 1 year old and still growing a new bed, I hope he does'nt reck this one as they are not cheap!!!
                      Its a lovely day here very sunny in fact, considering we are comming into winter, I now know why I moved to Oz the weather is fantastic.
                      starting over

Comment

What dog do you have Ronnie?
                        I wish I could say the same about the weather over here :-)

Comment

Hi staringover, I have a cross between a lab & a cockerspaniel but I have'nt got a clue where the cockerspaniel is in him, if you have watched the film Marley and me then he looks and acts just like that dog (crazy), Whats the weather like in the UK then?
                          starting over

Comment

I havent seen the film, but I read the book until I started getting upset :-)
                            I dont envy you with a handful like that!!!
                            The weather in uk? Damp, dull, misty? Should i go on :-)

Comment

I am so glad I dont live there anymore I always hated the weather in the UK
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X