Treat yourselves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treat yourselves!

Oh guys.. i have seriously just had the best hour iv had in ages. I lay in the bath full of gorgeous smelling coconut milk stuff with candles all round me and complete silence...just kept on topping up the hot with my toe!!! feel so chilled out now...absolutely everything is relaxed an smelling gorgeous. I would highly reccomend this to all of you (thats if you dont do it already) as im normaly a shower or a quick in an out of the bath person....but that was ablolutely lush!! God i feel lovely!!
    Go on give it a go!!

Lots of v relaxed an chilled snuggles

Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Treat yourselves!

Good for you Lou Lou. Unfortunatly I have very low blood pressure and hot tubs make me feel like I am just gonna die. I have a very fancy spancy one and it just collects dust. My pamper myself involves money. (what a drag) gabbos
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Treat yourselves!

Thanks, Lou-Lou! I think I'm going to have that lovely bath tonight! I think I've got some nice smelly stuff just going to waste here...great idea! Oh, and I actually did about 15 minutes of EXERCISE today!! Muuuuch harder for me than staying abs at this point! Now what's THAT about??
      susan
      "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Treat yourselves!

Susan

Well done on the exercise missus...it gets easier the more you do it...i promise!!!
        Hope you had your lovely soak and enjoyed it just as much as i did mine!

Lots a love

Lou-Lou x x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Treat yourselves!

Getting on the Exercise Wagon!

Getting on the exercise wagon is hard, starting out, so I congratulate you on jumping on the first time, Susan, and I wish you continued success on continuing with it!! A friend of mine used to say that it's a matter of initially "breaking through the wall of pain"--that point when your body is saying "NO, NO, NO" and you have to say "YES, YES, YES" back! I struggle with that all the time!

Good luck keeping it up!

Great on your lovely bath, Lou! Sounds really lucious! And Gabby, I WANT YOUR BATHTUB!!! Can we trade?? I have a great baker's rack from New Orleans that I'll swap you!!!

Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X