Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Fri 15th May

Evening all!
    Well weekend, it's about feckin' time! Keep going there Ronnie. Just remember that cravings do pass in a few minutes, or for me, within half an hour or less, so when they come, have some water, and get distracted. don't dwell on those thoughts, or your cravings will last all feckin' night. Just try to relax and let them pass naturally. They will, but keep your brain occupied, and distracted, for that short time. Ezz, are you ok? Hello Pan!x
    Have a kick arse weekend everyone....Yahoooo!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

p.s. Ronnie......Lemon is really good for you, and your liver. Mix some with water...it's a great af drink.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks for that G, we do have a lemon tree in our garden and the other night I squeezed some into a lemonade and it was rather nice. xx
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Ronnie, It's L-glutamine that you put under your tongue...good for cravings, should be able to get it at the health store.
          Ezz - you were humiliated at the doctors?? Are you OK?? What the hell happened??
          Hi/Bye Tawny & G & everyone else.
          I'm off to bedfordshire.....

xo

Comment

Good evening all :-)

I've been away for a few days surfing.. SO GOOD to escape the daily grind and spend some time floating out on the ocean, looking at everything from a different perspective, thinking of nothing except what you are doing, getting pelted by the rain, then the sun comes out... Sometimes a bit scared because I'm caught in a rip (a current sucking you out to sea) and sometimes more relaxed than you can imagine, just sitting on your board, chatting to fellow surfers....until a good wave comes along, to pick you up and hurtle you toward the shore and give you massive adrenalin rush!

Compared to that, drinking just does not compare..

David x
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Special hello to Mr G and Cakes :-)
              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Evening Waves.....Your surfing break sounds great..(pardon the pun) Good to see you. You sound well!

Comment

Working...
                X