Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

Yep! That's me...
    I cut the rind off before I cook i. That way I knkow it's safe.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I haven't got the coursework in yet, but I've been boning up on my maths and stuff with some books from the library. I take an hour or so every night just so I'll be ready.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I had a great teacher; a real firebrand she was tiny but if you messed about the chalk duster always found it's mark. I can still remember the day maths clicked for me that's how good she was....a real lightbulb moment.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I'd better go get something done.
          I'll be back later

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Oney,

I hope you feel better soon. :l:l

Take care,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I just sent assignment 8 off for my special needs course and im going upstairs to start on assignment number 3 for open uni. Studying going well, very well this week. I find that by leaving the car in the kids school which is about 4 kl away and walking home helps alot as I have to stay in, no car , so I can just say feck it and go out shopping! I have to walk vback o get the car first so I just study instead and leave an hour before the kids finish school to get thre on time, takes me about 40 mins to walk each way. I feel much better these days as I feel like im really meeting my goals! Im going to keep up this walking malarky after the marathon.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Wow, Limers, Good on You!!

They are going to induce daughter starting Sunday night. I fly out early Monday.

I hate the thought of missing the birth of this baby but I guess I need to stay employed.

Cindi

Bye Pops!!
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

God thats exciting Cinders, hope its a quick labour for her.

Sorry to hear about your flu Oney and its such a poxi day as well, makes everything seem much worse.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Morning all.
                    Great to here you sounding so upbeat leeky.
                    Man flu killing ya Oney? Bloody men! Do you have a pic of the tat your going to get.
                    Sea...gutted. Great series though.
                    Hope all is well. The new Green Day album is out today. Ive waited 5 years for its arrival, so im going to listen to it over and over. Happy days!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

[img]http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyNDIzODIxMzIyNjUmcHQ9MTI*MjM4MjE4MzA2Mi ZwPTIyMTY*MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz1iZGQ5MWUzNDRiODU*MWRh YTY3OGY1ZDQzYTlhNjg1OSZvZj*w.gif[/img]

sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I have no idea what I just did............. Ignore the above post. It was a failed attempt at being computer competent!!!!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

LMAO!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Tats with meaning. Thats why we should get them. Get ready for the pain! Where you having it?
                            I was just having a wander on iTunes, and found the first Tracey Chapman album. What a brill album it is. Highly recommended. Anyone remember the song 'fast cars'?
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Where in the world on your little body will you find a place to put all that???? LOL And I can't imagine you being Goth, just, well, can't. I was Hippie Chic, biker chic; barefoot in a long cotton skirt and peasant blouse with long crazy hair! Sigh, in my youth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Cym, I've been wondering what music you enjoyed listening to, so checked out a few Green Day on YT, and they ARE good. I liked everything except their cover of Chuck Berry's 'Johnny B.Good'.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X