Army Thread 15th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6yilkU1LI[/video]]YouTube - Tracy Chapman - fast car Video
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Sweet Lord!!!!!! I'd have thrown garlic at you!! LOL You're still beautiful.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

And you decided Wob deserved you because.............................?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

rubywillow;614348 wrote: Sweet Lord!!!!!! I'd have thrown garlic at you!! LOL You're still beautiful.
          LMAO! Ill have to find some of my young teen metallica t shirt and long hair/ tight jeans look!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

cymru;614352 wrote: LMAO! Ill have to find some of my young teen metallica t shirt and long hair/ tight jeans look!!
            That's EXACTLY the look my son had! Are you sure you were born in Wales??
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Motley Crue & Kiss were my sons's favs.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

And drinking newcastle brown, cause I thought it was ard!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Loved and still do love them both. I must of given Kiss all my childhood money buying all there merchandise. Saw motley crue on there reunion tour in 05!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Motley Crue was on the series finale last night of 'Bones'. I called my son. Oh, then I went for my sleep study, which should not be called sleep study but torture you all night with cords and wires and goo and stickers .....etc etc etc.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Good morning all......does anyone know why I can get into MYO on my work computer but not on my home computer? My home pc wont accept my password but my work computer will......very frustrating as I have not been able to get on chat for ages.....(chat is blocked by our software at the school). grrrrrrrrrrrr
                      Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Wish I could help you BR. I can never figure stuff like that out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

hi troopers
                          it's gone very quit on the army thread.
                          i am so pissed of with the weather, it's total wank.
                          halfway through may and the fire is going full blast, it's that cold.
                          global warming?????
                          iceage more like
                          life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Hi there draggy!
                            Wank weather here too...plus I have just had a powercut. Good thing is it inspired me to clean the bathroom!
                            I have to walk the dogs in a mo too...
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

on top of that , my broadband is'nt that broad, takes forever to get unto anything
                              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Have you queried it with your service provider? I did and they speeded me up a bit..
                                You can run a broadband speed test and then if its slow, give the figures to your provided and tell them to sort it.
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X