Where i'm off !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where i'm off !!

I thought i'd show you where im going and what the routine is..It sounds like a bit of a boot camp but if it gets me where i want to be (sober) then its all worth it..
    I have been a bit of an arsehole latley but i just think im nervous about going in..Its not the routine and the giving up..I think i am just gonna miss my family so much..Mrs Macks works now because i have to have had a drink by dinner time..Our youngest is autistic an he relies on me for everything..Its his routine that hes comfortable with..I'm worried about messing that up aswell..
    3 weeks sound like nothing in the whole scheme of things but last time i did 12 days it felt like a year..
    I know i am doing the right thing...Im just very nervouse and cant wait to be out..sober...And me again..

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Where i'm off !!

When are you going Macks?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Where i'm off !!

I think you are incredibly lucky to be given this help. Your little boy will be fine I'm sure. At least he will have his daddy back.
      All the luck in the world to you and your family Macks...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Where i'm off !!

Your doing the right thing Mac......hang in their, take care of yourself and your family ! Were her supporting you Bud ! Play some music on the treads for release....it's good theropy ! IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Where i'm off !!

I have'nt got a date yet starts i been told in the next 3-6 weeks...Thanks IAD..i usually do.. ; )

Comment

Where i'm off !!

Looks good Macks all the best you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one are completley behind you buddy YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            love Cap

Comment

Where i'm off !!

Capt'n.....is it 4 now !?! Your quite the Swengally ! Ha! That's alright, we all have are little swarace from time to time. Just keep posting buddy ! ( I'm assuming that you are'nt a new Capt'n Jack.....Ha! IAD.)
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Where i'm off !!

What do you do from 7-10 PM? Looks very structured which is good I think. If I chose a program IP, I would want structure, but that is my personality. Macks...I am praying for you and your family. Of course you are stressed, anyone would be. Hang in there!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Where i'm off !!

Iad This guy is a hero of mine a Australian television/ film legend HERO!!!!! Bud Tingers passing on makes me cry he is a great Aussie its a Australian thing we all love him so much!!!!!!!! watch a film called the "Castle"its very Australian but universal. I will miss him wonderful man!!!!!cap

Comment

Where i'm off !!

By the way yes cap version number 4

Comment

Where i'm off !!

Mack -- I'm sending my love and support to you and Mrs Mack -- I can't comprehend what you are going thru, just know I am sending you strength:-)
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Where i'm off !!

All the best Mr Mack. Your avatar suggests you might be a Utd fan? If you are, I hope they win the prem tmr for you, if not, lets hope they lose!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Where i'm off !!

I'm a big Utd fan Cy...As a teenager i used to wipe the seats before every match and sweep up all the rubbish after...Well me and 30 other people..Also when Utd scored you could hear the crowd from our back garden..
                          I gotta funny feeling though i'm gonna be in Harvey house for the Champions league final....Sods law eh!

Comment

Where i'm off !!

I just wanted to wish you all the luck and strength in the world. Be positive and do your very best. I cant imagine what it will be like for you to leave your family, but when you are successful, it will be sooo worth it to you and to them.

Once again great good luck to you.

love Moo
                            "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                            but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Where i'm off !!

Give it all you've got, Macks! I know you can do this. Sending tons of love and support. And wishing you success, for sure! Hugs, Best
                              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X