ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hi. I didn't go. Hurt my trigger thumb and it's pouring rain up there. Thunderstorms, high water levels. Sucky fishing if at all. I rented Marley and Me and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I also got some organic beets

Sea, I'm sorry to hear about the job. You've had a few disappointments in a row. This is a big life challange for you and I know it's difficult. You WILL get through it though, good to see you keeping your chin up. :l

Starty, have you read any of the book? I'm barely into it. I got sidetracked on a fun little fiction Garden Spells. Evie, you'd like Garden Spells.

Evie are you really going to leave here?

Hi popeye, limester, rubes, & everybody.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hello There troopers. I haven't read thru the thread yet but isn't it AMAZING that I TUNED in and the first thing I read is Greenie posting about if I am going or not ????
      Pretty OOH.......... OWEY/OHH...........OWEY STUFF I would say...Greenie, you just freak me out sometimes.......YOU REALLY DO !!!
      OK back to why I logged on. Hubby wanted to report that he has officially started on his low carb diet and would like the Army to help cheer him on. Today he has had
      Coffee with real cream and NO HONEY !!!
      3 scrambled eggs
      I roasted a whole turkey for him so I am gonna make turkey salad and turkey soup for the meals for the rest of the day. He has harvested spinach and Romain from the garden for a green salad and mint and lemon balm for a pitcher of herb tea.
      He wants desert so all I can think of is diet jello ???
      He wants to lose 25 lbs. in 6 weeks and i will see too it that he gets plenty of exercise .......LMFCTO !!!
      Me thinks he has come up with this (wanting your help) cause he is worried about me leaving MWO and that without my daily visits he thinks I may have a slip. I hope that isn't true but it feels that way to me ???
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

WHAAAAA???? Did I say something wrong? SORRY EVIE!! I musta missed the discussion on that.
        sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hi there Evie and Greenie!
          Sorry about the trip Greenie, but at least you did something constructive instead :-)
          Have only just started the book and had a quick look through chap 5. I think I will like it th.

Evie, good luck to hubs, he is doing great so far!!!
          I have had no sugar and really cut down my carbs, I have been shopping today and found some more low carb protein sources for veggies (quorn) and I got some other bits and pieces to nibble on too.
          Well, it doesnt really matter why he wants our help does it? Maybe its just a spooky co-incidence? Maybe its a message that you really should stick close by?
          Who knows, just go with it for now eh?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Sarty, you & will should look at stevia as a sweetner. Aslo, quinoa for protien and whey and hemp powder for protien. Whey is pretty good but I can't say the same for hemp.

Evie, I didn't mean to freak you out!
            sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Well the sun's come out.
              I'm off to get some work done outside and then I'm off to get some new guitar strings...
              See ya later

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

good after noon everyone .. noty much going on just same o sameO ..
                have a great day everyone.. HAPPY SATURDAY
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

greeneyes;615120 wrote: Sarty, you & will should look at stevia as a sweetner. Aslo, quinoa for protien and whey and hemp powder for protien. Whey is pretty good but I can't say the same for hemp.

Evie, I didn't mean to freak you out!
                  Greenie my friend...just meant that we are psychicly intuned to each other.........on the some vibratory wave link, both twin soul sisters of the universe............. blissing out with our Mr. friskies together...that's all i meant....NOT TO WORRY...SOUL SISTER OF MINE !!!.......LMFCTO !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

oh.... guess I'm being sensitive :blush:

I'm messing around in the yard too. I just discovered I can cram 4 bales of pinestraw in the little red car! I am so feckin' self sufficient!

So evie, I've been thinking about that bite on your knee. It bothers me that it was on your knee and I think you should do lots of full range of motion (circular) repetitions to make sure that toxin isn't hanging around in the synovial fluid or anything. Hope that doesnt' sound wierd, but that's just what I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

It is pouring rain here AGAIN but after years of drought and water restrictions, etc, etc, and all the 'end of the world' predictions I'll never complain. So today I'll just stay in and do some more clearing out. Now that my mind is clear its fun to have such organization here, and not to feel so overwhelmed. I sorted 5 years of medical papers yesterday, realized they sometimes send ME checks. Who'd a thunk it?! I'll be opening those suckers from now on!! The rain has made everything SO lush & green. Daisies are blooming, & the wild pink climbing rose and honeysuckle.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Well I care very much what you think and I will try to do what you suggest . So tell me more about the exercise you think best ??? It is healing quite well but it was a BAD bite. There is gonna be a scare. I have Edgar Cayce Scar massage but not sure I should use it yet ??? I think the prettiest part of my body are my legs so I want NO SCARS if possible and I want my full health back ASAP !!!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hi Everyone,
                          I am happy to see all of you today. I plan at least to burn 300 cal doing some exercise- I may walk and I may get on the treadmill. It will be a beautiful day, yet again, so I think I will spend the time walking outside. I love these perfect spring days....the weather report says it will reach 91 by Tues so I better take advantage of these cooler days while they exist.

My diet is going splendidly. I have lost 5 lbs in 2 days! You've got to realize that I have quite a lot to lose so the first 10 lbs will come off rather quickly, then comes the real work. I know from the past that I must incorporate REGULAR exercise into my program or I won't have success so I am trying to change
                          my daily routine to break my sedentary habits. Wish me luck guys as I pass my best wishes to those trying (Starty, Will, etc). Love to you all, Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Evie, I too hope that bite heals completely. I saw a program the other night on a guy who was bitten on the calf by a brown rec and he ended up losing a huge chunk of his calf, and almost died. It was videoed, and was HORRIBLE!!!!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Greenie, I bought lemon balm like you suggested and it took off like crazy and I am drinking a cup of mint/lemon balm/stevia tea right now......YUMMY !!!!!!!
                              Rubes, What happened about your sleep clinic the other day

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hey, Kriggy! I think your beautiful just the way you are!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X