Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

You are So sweet, Rubes!! I love you!!!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Kriger, Did you take a look at our web site ???
      i think you will be comfy in the garden room since it is just gonna be be "YOU". I penciled you in for that night but if you want more room the queen is available too ??/
      Rubes,did you know that Publix super market is carrying flowering tea now. It is right next to the coffee grinder. 12/ $12. can't beat that with a stick................LOL
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Evie, the experience was miserable - goo and wires all over my body, head, hands, etc.,--and of course I had to go pee 2X during the night. For that I had to call the tech, who had to unhook me to walk me to the potty.... you get the picture??? They had an elastic strap around my waist and just under my boobs very tightly, with some kind of monitor on them. When I got up one time to go to the bathroom, I noticed the one under my boobs had pushed one of those bad boys right out of the barn!! Had to get myself tucked back in, since I was on closed circuit TV!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hubs is calling plaintively. Talk to ya'll later!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Evie, take a look at this guy scott sonnon.

Knees stuff is in this session, but listen to him in beginner part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFugm34H_IQ&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Scott Sonnon Intuflow Beginner Part 5

I talked to him and am going to do the fingers and stuff for my hands.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

OMG..........RUBES Thats not exactly what I would expect from a place that is researching SLEEP ????
              Is it for REAL or what ???I would love to be part of research for studying sleep. I find it so fascinating.
              When I was in training as a hypnotheraist we learned about different brain waves and consciousness levels. it was amazing stuff and i really want to understand alot more about it.Me thinks that sleep research would be right up my alley.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

It was lemon verbena evie. But I'm glad the lemon balm tastes good :H
                sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

greeneyes;615175 wrote: Evie, take a look at this guy scott sonnon.

Knees stuff is in this session, but listen to him in beginner part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFugm34H_IQ&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Scott Sonnon Intuflow Beginner Part 5

I talked to him and am going to do the fingers and stuff for my hands.
                  WOW, I am amazed at how much I could really feel that !!!
                  Especially when it got to the ankle part. I am gonna try it again. how often do you think I should do it ?? it kinda hurts.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Lemon verbena for tea ??? I have lemon verbena spray cologne .........Laura Ingels from little House of the Prairie recommended it to me and I figure that since ALL the boys seem to swarm after Laura........she must know what she is talking about . That and stuffing your BRA with big round juicy apples ??????????? She has really good ideas ...RIGHT ???
                    I really do have the Cologne ....but tea ????

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

I just pinch off some leaves and drop it into regular sun tea for flavoring. I don't "make" the tea with it. But lemon balm is great for a number of things.

About the joint stuff: it's a good kinda hurt though, isn't it? I don't know how long. He told me to do my hands 2 to 4 weeks. And that is once an hour.

Oney, how's your arse?
                      sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

where is everyone?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

I am here Irish...
                          Its hard when one has to fend for oneself.....being a party widow etc.....
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hows yer bum Oney?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hi Starty are u feeling lonely, comfort eating perhaps? How are u Oney?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Where pray tell is ones loola? I thought I had heard it all... obviously not!:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X