ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hi Greenie, Wishy and Zen. Greenie thought u actually got an award glad I read your post a second time before I put my foot on it....

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

one2many;615259 wrote: Jesus Irish....you are good woman!...that is exactly what he said...word for word.....
      Oney
      Is it possible that I know him better than u do? I think we were married in a former life must ask Evie when she returns from her romantic walk.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

I would say the poor man is afraid of you!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Oney, i'm thinking of getting a tattoo and just wanted to know if it's really as painful as people say it is? I only want something small, i was thinking of having it on my foot but been told that it will be agony!! I really don't like pain!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Zenstyle;615266 wrote: I get what Irish is saying there. I kind of speak "man"... :H
            I am knots laughing here Zen:H:H:H:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Zen what were you doing at sea for 14 years??

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Zenstyle;615276 wrote: Here, what's so funny - I got my O Level in Man! :H
                :H:H:H:H Me thinks u waste ur time in trading u should be a stand up comedian

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Thanks Oney might go for the bottom of my back instead. It's something i've been wanting to do for a while and Cy took me to a tattoo studio yesterday and it starting me thinking again. Oh and well done for being so brave, can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Cool Zen that was really the life and I do believe that you were the admiral! Do u miss it at all now? (I dont mean like AL in case u go all funny on me) but every now and then do u look over the shoulder and say God it was fab.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hey Zenny, tattoo studio is a tattoo palour where you get the tattoo done. Not sure what they are called!! LOL

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

It souns idyllic Zen - dont do the eye thing we were alaways told when we were young if the wind changed the eyes would remain that way LIMAO!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is well. I am coming down with a serious case of man flu. I feel proper Ming mong!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Did u see the one on Brit got talent removed her skirt and bra!! she got through oh my God men are so foolish.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Zenstyle;615296 wrote: Yep, I got that one. And "I'll make you smile on the other side of your face!" WTF? :H
                              :H:H:H:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 16TH MAY

Hi Cy poor u Oney must have sneezed? Did u see that one on Britain got talent removing her clothes?

Comment

Working...
                                X