Thought of the day......(Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuit earnestly, "did you tell me?" Ann Dillard.
    Have a nice day ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Now isn't THAT a deep, abiding issue?????
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nice one..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I had'nt thought of that Ruby........but your going to have to wear some rubber boots for my sayings ! Ha! IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

ha

Thanks for the laughs IAD you are always so upbeat, love it!!

Have a great Saturday everyone, heading to pick up Zac, then to a meeting, then riding horses, then the gym, pool, study, THEN playing taxi driver taking and picking up Zac from a concert tonight......................thank GOD I am AF, wouldn't be able to do all this otherwise!! Would be in bed like last weekend, no thanks!!!:no:uch:

Day 5 and feeling better................why would I want to start again!!??

MA:h:l
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

You are so deep IAD....I just can't keep up with your intellect anymore...LOL
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
            X