Might be getting another Chi...Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog's cousin is in need of a home......the breeder feels bad that we had to pay so much to take care of ACE. She wants to give him to us, he's 2 weeks older than Ace.......same father different mother. ( Male dogs ...have it made ! Ha! IAD ) He looks simular to the dog I posted...he's a long hair, really friendly....Ace will tear him up ! Ha! We'll see what happens....Ace needs some one to be with...cause he's driving me crazy ! ha! (not really). LOL IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

kool give him a home ...your a great person buddy IAD
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oprah's show on Fri. was about adopting pets - dogs as well as all kind of other animals. I am not a dog person but my heart goes out to those who are. There was a great story about a program that send puppies to prisoners, to train the dogs to help wounded Iraq/Afghanistan veterans. IAD, you'd be all over this. It was unbelieveable what these dogs did for the inmates and then their new owners. I was very moved.

Oprah.com - Live Your Best Life - Oprah.com

Comment

CS......I know first hand how much comfort these little guys can give (Big guys for the bigger breeds). I've always had a dog by my side. Growing up going to the woods my faithfull pooch their. I can't even imagine my life growing up with out my dog.........Their fantastic......IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

That was a great show CS! Dogs are the best thing ever. I love mine to pieces. I think the only thing IAD and I have in common is our love of dogs! lol

Comment

Pavion?

Hi IAD,

The pic looks like a Pavion, the tufts of hair on the ears, the tiny face and the way the tail tips to the side. Cute pooch as is Ace.

Ace('s Up) will probably have to show the new pup who is Alfa that should be interesting.

I have been trying to talk hubby into getting a companion for our Dayna but no go (just yet).

Have a Great Day!

Comment

IAD,

My Neighbor has a Chi that looks just like the one in your pic. He and my tomcat or best buds! It's so funny because this dog is so little and my cat weights 17 pds. My cat lays on the ground and the dog licks him, then lays his head on him and goes to sleep. Talk about an odd pair.

What are you going to name your new pup? Are you going to give him a tattoe like Ace?
              AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

This woman's chi was on a platform trailer at a Michigan flea market and got blown off by a 70 MPH gust of wind. The owner got a pet psychic and found little doggie about a mile away wearing ruby slippers. Just kidding about the ruby slippers. :H
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Greenie I heard about that....Ace weighs about 9 lbs. ( over weight cause of me ha! ) The the new pooch weighs about 6lbs., he was a show dog, so they're smaller. Papions and long hair Chi's look simular, but i think the Pappions have longer tails. My neighbor across the street has 2 of them. The dogs name is Willey......comes over Thursday for a trial date. Ha! IAD.
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

:H I guess Ace gets a bath, but then that may cover up his manly scent. :H
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                    X