Army Thread May 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread May 17th

Yep, party went on from 6.30 - 4.30 this morn, then he was up at 9am to go across the border to Hungary. I am picking him up from the airport at about midnight tonight and then running his friends half way across the country back to their home....lol!! I wont be laughing later on I dont think!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

one2many;615748 wrote: Ohhhh,

Well when I showed him initially he said, God that looks like you when you were into all that goth shite...then I told him the reasoning, he knows about the tear sodden teddy as I have it here and he suggested the scroll to represent the degree...

Wob takes a lot of interest when it comes to tatts lol
      I think thats lovely...he could have said it was a shite idea.
      Thats something you have in common.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

my bloody neibhours were patrying hard last night, second sat in ROW, A LOAD OF YOUNG ONES MOVED IN i WAS PRAYING SOMEONE WOULD CALL THE COPS, NO ONE DID!

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

well sounds like hes enjoyed himelf

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

u should have called them Limey

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

I dont know their number, they are young, 21 or so, fresh from Lithuania.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

no called the cops

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

oh right..lol! Ah I would prefere someone else to do that but I will if it keeps happening.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

ie been reading the sunday papers today, reading about Haiti, my God, the country is bunched . Makes me realise how lucky I am. I was thinking yesterday that I need to live more, when im dieing I want to be able to say IVE LIVED! but reading this article makes me realise I have a good life , a great life. I have the oppertunities to educate myself, look after my kids properly, love them properly, I have all the tools and resources I will ever need for making my life a success , spiritually, mentally, financially. I am blessed.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

one2many;615769 wrote: Limers, that is a nightmare, especially if you have got kids, that happened me once, I swear, i was so angry....I don't envy you but don't do nothing...
                      I wont, its not in me. Im happy they are enjoying themseles and I slept in till 11. It was nice , the kids climbed in later and we chatted and cddled and I got up and made a big, big brekkie for eveyone and weve been watching disney films all afternoon.
                      If they stat on munday nights now then I will have to show the my big , cheesy pmt side of me!

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

Hi Army Dudettes you all are in good form, Oney I love the tat is it very big? Starts u have a long evening ahead I dont envy you I hate driving to airports.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

its good to read this stuff Oney cos without it we can loose perspective.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

limers;615771 wrote: ie been reading the sunday papers today, reading about Haiti, my God, the country is bunched . Makes me realise how lucky I am. I was thinking yesterday that I need to live more, when im dieing I want to be able to say IVE LIVED! but reading this article makes me realise I have a good life , a great life. I have the oppertunities to educate myself, look after my kids properly, love them properly, I have all the tools and resources I will ever need for making my life a success , spiritually, mentally, financially. I am blessed.
                            Well said Limey, so very true...thank you for putting it so clearly :l

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

thanks Oney, you sound good yourself, and you have to do the degree now, its written on your own, your contact to yourself.

Comment

Army Thread May 17th

Thanks Starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X