Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gary craig and EFT

hi all
    i have read thru all of the info in this manual and used the tapping method.i used the tapping method on withdrawal anxiety and yes it did help.i feel better than i have in months.this method at first looks like BS but try it 3 or 4 times on something specific and you will probably notice an improvement.also i read on his site that you can make 100 copies of his dvd course to give away and no you dont have to buy the course as the entire procedure is in the free manual heres the link

http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp

gary craig and EFT

Thanks for the info

I have downloaded the manual and will read it tonight. Cannott hurt to try. Hope it helps as my drinking is still completely out of control. You said it helped with anxiety. Has it helped with your drinking as well????
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

gary craig and EFT

eft

i just started doing the tapping routine in the past week and i haven't tried it on drinking yet.addictions can be more complicated to get to the root.anxiety is at the base of most addictions.i did notice that my cravings were a bit less last night.he has a part describing addictions and how to work with them so ill be trying that soon----give it a try i think its a very good tool.its a form of acupressure and you are clearing the energy flow in the body's meridians....and it's free---you can buy the videos if you want,they are also very inexpensive,but if money is a problem then you dont really need the videos.

Comment

gary craig and EFT

EFT

Hi, gang. Back from a long weekend trip and checking in.

We've had positive feedback re: EFT, or Emotional Freedom Techniques, which was pioneered by Gary Craig. In fact, I've recommended this practice to our members in the past. For those new to this technique, it's based on tapping various meridian points of the body to stimulate energy (Craig describes it as acupuncture without the needles.) The URL above is great for learning more, so thanks for sharing, surfer2. This one includes some helpful images to quickly get you started. Those of you familiar with MWO's positive visualization techniques will find much in common with EFT's "affirmation statements."

And old timers here may remember a woman from our original board who learned about EFT, tried it, and was so astounded by her craving reduction, she decided to become trained and offer it professionally.

We have a couple of other links in our research area, above.

For those of you new to EFT, be sure to keep us posted as you continue to learn more about this safe and helpful therapy.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
        X