ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Emylee's laptop blows monkey balls I can't even stand to stay on it, but just wanted to let you all know that I am good; still taking the Topa and yeah, starting to get that metallic taste with my Diet Pepsi, but that's ok. It is worth it.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

LOL Oney
      Just wait. It will shut itself off.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Shit I have to change my avatar cuz the Celtics blow monkey balls too

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

The only thing worse than monkey balls would have to be chicken balls -- just think of the feathers!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Ah Rubes, ya kill me. LOL Who is that precious angel that you have in your avatar?

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

kriger;616479 wrote: I was working in Insurance when Andrew hit. Our office was in N Palm Beach and ok. I volunteered to go work in the worst of the damaged zone in Miami. We worked in or rather outside of damaged Agents' offices to give out "Additional Living Expense" checks and answer questions. It was an experience to remember. I always tell others that I saw the worst in people and the best in people. There was an outpouring of aid and volunteerism, but on the flip side there was lots of extreme "price gouging"- materials, workers, even people selling things in need like generators for 10 X their market price. It was a very interesting time and I shall not ever forget. I am happy to be away from all that! My area, Palm Beach County took a real hit 3-4 years ago and I'm glad I wasn't there working Insurance!
              yeah i know that happens and really that messes up alot for the honest ones like me .. im out here to get by pay some bill and have some pocket money and to help those that need work done .. and done right
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Wow that is freaky stuff Oney
                Even more strange than Me chasing u with me Peg Leg LOL

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

That is scary oney. I love dreams like that, though they do freak me out.
                  Have spent the day in bed fighting the man flu in the best way possible. Sleep. Feeling much better tnt.
                  Hope everyone has had a great day.
                  Speak tmr.
                  Nos Da x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hey Cy
                    Yeah the Bruins Gutted me, but in order to move on I am cooking some ribs
                    What do u recommend? I used to use the Chinese Ah So sauce, but I don't have any right now

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Maybe people DO die and nobody knows it.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

NOt to be morbid, but don't you wonder where some people went when they don't say anything but all of a sudden they're just gone? Maybe they just went to subs. That's not the same as being dead is it? :H:H LMFCTO
                        sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oh I could totally die in my room and no one would know it. lol
                          Cy I didn't know u were sick love. But Green Day. You so Rock. I saw them twice. Once for free in Boston. They did not expect the 125,000 people who showed up. lol It was Awesome

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I know what you mean about those real vivid ones. They are sort of unsettling.
                            sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I have a ;cat and dog but the cat is a bit picky.
                              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Got Emylee's cat Lilith, How perfect right?

Comment

Working...
                                X