Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Good for you pops.
    Be wary of supermarket free range, sometimes they dont always tell the whole truth.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Right- thanks for that! So I am off now to get some free range eggs, a hula hoop, and try to sort my finances out--have a lovely day all, till laters!

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Have fun Marby! See you later x

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

And I am off to walk the beasties...
          laters

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oooooh Yum think i'll have poached eggs for lunch!! Morning guys glad you're all okay.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi Vogue.
              All this eggy talks made me hungry....
              Boiled egg on toast for me.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I was reading an article the other day about eggs and how they are just PACKED with vitamins.

Starts, what diet are you on?

I wanna loose weight:upset:

Happy Monday all!!!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

There's a cholesterol issue wuth eggs but I've eaten 'too many' all my life and mine's fine. I think I'm lucky that way. I can eat and drink pretty much anything and stay healthy. I do need a lot of food though. If I don't eat properly I look ill after just a few days.
                  Anyhoo, I'm off to get my chores done.
                  Later....

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

good morning all,i read things havent changed allis sober,that is nice to here,a big run going on here today,the oldest race in canada,10 mile road race,cant compete but im gonna pik my youngest girl up and were both gona watch for a while,then off to my sisters and supposidly a big clean up and dinner,i apoligise for not keeping in touch but im feeling sorry for my self,,hahaha,

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

bet that tattoo hurts,hope wob is pampering you,mite be in your area of the woods next august reunion in holland,hole family neat eh

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

ok now whats chipper

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

ok off for a while dont want to do to much at once you think europe is ready for gyco hahahaha

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi army!

Had a wierd dream. Only a small aspect of it was people stopping by with AL. They didn't know I no longer imbibed and I ignored the AL for a bit but then opened a beer and was immediately plotting for max unnoticed consumption. *sigh* I don't want to be that way but I guess I just am. That's all right though, because what I am is SOBER! Also someone had strewn the tundra with horse turds and I was so pissed (angry). There was a horse turd for real in my bale of pinestraw the other day. :H
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oh, BTW... Starts, is there a reason you are eating yogurt with fruit? From a food combination standpoint, fruit should really be eaten alone. Melons should not be eaten with other fruit. Berries are are fine combined with other berries. Gives new meaning to fruit salad, huh?

OK the egg thing gets to me. That was to be my brekkie. Maybe I could shut my eyes.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

DeeBee;616062 wrote: I was reading an article the other day about eggs and how they are just PACKED with vitamins.

Starts, what diet are you on?

I wanna loose weight:upset:

Happy Monday all!!!
                                Deebs, its a low carb diet, not as low as atkins, but already I am feeling better. Yay!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X