ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

startingover;616222 wrote: I cannot believe that man you know marby, I would be on my knees in his situation, yet he remains positve and determined.
    He really has been amazing when you think what he has had to deal with in the last few months- I am sure the worst is ob?ver for him now, and things will jsut get better and better...I sure am looking forward to seeing his big house on the hill when I go there in the autumn...

HI Rubes!!

Why are you fading- falling asleep?

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I didn't get to sleep til 5:00 AM, and now Tink is hiding her toys, then yapping at me til I go look for them. ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oh, yes, he will be living in a mansion with all that commission he will be earning!!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Rubes, I had no sleep either, I was picking up peeps from airport at 3am, it sux

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Who'd you pick up, Starts?
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

LMAO Ruby- I love it when my dogs want to play like that

Yes Starts, at least he has the possibility of making good money- better than just getting a wage with no chance of getting anymore- I am sure it won't be long before he is reporting his first sale

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

She's driving me NUTS!!! She has a little pink plastic starfish and she hides it in her 'sisters' bed, then comes to get me. Over&over&over&over&over&over&........
                sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Picked up Mr starts and his mates rubes, they went to a party in Slovakia.

I think he will be really good at it too. we are going to to through his sales pitch tonight and if I buy, iits a winner :-)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

awwwhh, too cute rubes

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

She wants to come for a holiday with her Aunty Fi, too!
                      sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi All,
                        I am having a slow morning...waking up is difficult b/c I am out of coffee. I am doing fine on my eating program. Six lbs gone and raring to go face a new week. Let's chg the way we think of dieting- I call it a "Livet" not a "Diet"- it gives our new eating programs a whole new positive spin. Have a great day everyone. Anyone have any fun plans for this week. I get to do my colonoscopy this Fri-Yuck!!! That should be good for the loss of a couple of lbs, I expect. Krigs
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I had that, Krigs. Not bad except for what I told the doc while under the drugs! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I must admit I would be useless at anything like that- but he has done it before, I am sure he will do just great plus Virgin is quite a well-liked company I think? Or it was before they put their terrible train service out

Well I am off to do some work- I have to sign out of MWO or I don't get anything done- just ate 3 veggie burgers with nothing else Starts- but cheated a bit this morning with some cherries and a can of IRN Bru- I know I know, but it was the only drink to be had in the house! I will make sure I take home plenty of sparkling water tonight- sometimes normal water just doesn't cut it for me!

Rubes- hide her toy!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Send her right over Rubes!!!

Krigs, good point! I feel better because I am doing something about something that has been pissing me off for a while, so feeling better and looking after myself is a good thing I think.

I had a colonoscopy last year too..yep, sure does help the weight loss :-)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi Krigs!

Is your livet low carb?

Comment

Working...
                                X