ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

marbella;616250 wrote: I must admit I would be useless at anything like that- but he has done it before, I am sure he will do just great plus Virgin is quite a well-liked company I think? Or it was before they put their terrible train service out

Well I am off to do some work- I have to sign out of MWO or I don't get anything done- just ate 3 veggie burgers with nothing else Starts- but cheated a bit this morning with some cherries and a can of IRN Bru- I know I know
    , but it was the only drink to be had in the house! I will make sure I take home plenty of sparkling water tonight- sometimes normal water just doesn't cut it for me!

Rubes- hide her toy!!
    Plain water and a squeeze of lemon, its the best!!!!
    Keep up the good work Marby !!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I'm finally able to exercise and can REALLY telll the difference. I feel 'pretty' again, not hobbling around like a crone!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oh it makes all the difference doesnt it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Absolutively!! I have a mini electronic stepper with resistance bands, and I walk the girls 3x a day.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

marbella;616252 wrote: Hi Krigs!

Is your livet low carb?
            Hi Marby, My Livet is just counting calories and exercise minutes and intensity to stay within a general parameter. I need something I can do pretty much forever....
            Good to see you, hun. I have missed you.
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I've been keeping up with Sean as well. I am so happy he's doing so well.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09
              AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I need to haul ass and get ready for work....it's almost 9am already! I'll be back in in a few.
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

ok thanks.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

one2many;616279 wrote: Well done on the AF and NF days..more than I could do.....I cannot seem to kick the smokes, I need to try harder......

How are you finding it?

See ya later Krigs.
                    Tough, but I have a good reason to give up. I'd rather have my feet.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Mr Starts Aunt lost a leg too.....not nice...

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

How's the belly art, Oney? Week5NF for me!!
                        sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Good going Rubes!

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Right guys, I'm logging off for the day.
                            I'll need to get my own PC set up soon. I miss it in the evenings. I've got the main box thingy (highly technical computer geek speak) and broadband plumbed into the house. I just need a monitor and a keyboard and I'll be good to go...
                            Anyway, have a great day.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

See you, Paul!
                              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I still miss them like a lover, but won't cave again. I don't want to repeat this agony.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X