ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

U dont have your own PC Pops?
    Thats a pain in the butt hole...
    See you tomorrow
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

goodmorning all glad to see everyone doing good today ..just a quik hi and later enjoy ..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hiya Mr T, hows things?

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

all good on the home front ..sue doing fine .. but going crazy trying to find work ... thankx for asking

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I thought you were going to build dog kennels? Did that not come off?

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Breaking News: A couple in Texas has found the image of Christ in a Cheeto!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

CHEETO: A crunchy cheesey 'stick' coated with powdered cheese
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

startingover;616304 wrote: I thought you were going to build dog kennels? Did that not come off?
                  no i havent started that yet still trying to get enought money together so i can get peter to paul and then mary .. if that makes any sence

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi, T. Did you get my e-mail?
                    sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

yes ruby did you get mine send you a short one last night and one this morning

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Didn't see it, T. Will check again.
                        sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

ok just look for goodspirits33316 that me

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

'K. That's my daughter and my g'son Jack in my avatar. Just leaving it up today, probably, so a few can see them. My fam says my daughter is the image of me at that age!
                            sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi, G. Thanks! I adore them all, but there's something about my little boys!
                              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

nice looking family there ruby

Comment

Working...
                                X