ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I'm lost without children around. They're so much more honest and curious than most adults. My g'daughter wants me to come to her 9th BD party next month to a Laser Tag place!! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I know. And being Mimi is even more fun, because all I really HAVE to do be is fun! They come and talk to me when they won't with their parents. My girls are so beautiful, and so different. Even my boys, just 10 months apart, are as different as can be.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I'm trying to quit gushing, really I am!
        sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

These are 2 of the reasons MWO has worked for me. And that is as honest as I can ever say it.
          sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Adorable, Rubes....maybe one visit I'll get a chance to meet him?
            Hi Tlrgs, Gia and Oney....how's everyone's day going? I just looked at my calendar and saw I play meeting planner tonight for a "Mary Kay" meeting right after my regular job. It is worth the extra $$ for a couple hours of work. It will keep me away from food around the house.

We found a Shih Tzu (not sure of spelling) Sat night roaming around. The dog looked pretty old and couldn't see really well. There were no people anywhere around so we took the dog home and kept it over night thinking we would knock on doors Sun morn. Hubby went out to do the door knocking and saw a sign on the mailboxes- we called the lady (who we knew) and re-united the dog with her. She was so appreciative she baked us a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I tried to give it to a friend to take to work, but she forgot it when she went. It is "looming" at our house just waiting to tempt me when I get home. Working tonight will help in that area and I must make sure I don't allow myself to get really hungry today. She was really nice to do that for us....I just have to use some strategies to steer clear of it.
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Krigs- this is JUST WHY I always fail at dieting/and why I think it has taken me so long to get Al under some sort of control (with meds) I would just use that as the absolutely perfect excuse to fall of my diet/livet and say "Well, it wasn't really my fault..."

You probably didn't realise when you wrote it, but I have just learned a lot from that post!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Good job for recognizing that, Marby.
                sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

ok my company yard signs just came in and they look great nice big letters rg home repair .. wish me luck and i pray the city has no problem with me putting them out there ..
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Good luck Mr T.
                    Will say a prayer for your success tonight.
                    Imagine all good things happening, it really helps if you do that.
                    If you imagine bad stuff, it attracts it to you....(just my loony thoughts :-))
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oink Oink :-)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

startingover;616391 wrote: Good luck Mr T.
                        Will say a prayer for your success tonight.
                        Imagine all good things happening, it really helps if you do that.
                        If you imagine bad stuff, it attracts it to you....(just my loony thoughts :-))
                        i know what you are saying starty i got to keep it positive ... but i have to say sometimes its just so hard to be when i live with one sue that tells me everything and anything that the city is doing and she is so worry about that happening sometime i just want to throw my arms up and say fuck it and leave .. but i cant i need to be here

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Careful what you wish for, T. We could get another bad hurricane season!
                          sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Just added your web site to to my Favorites list. Know you CAN'T get lost!
                            sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

tlrgs;616401 wrote: i know what you are saying starty i got to keep it positive ... but i have to say sometimes its just so hard to be when i live with one sue that tells me everything and anything that the city is doing and she is so worry about that happening sometime i just want to throw my arms up and say fuck it and leave .. but i cant i need to be here
                              Yeah I know Mr T, things'll get better soon though...they have to.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

kool ruby .. sorry but yes im hoping for a good hurricane this year really .. not wishing for bad things ..but hell that why we pay so high ins down here ...

Comment

Working...
                                X