X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Lawd, T, you'd be in high cotten then!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

yeah i would be ..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

If wishes were horses..... If I had my way you'd start building my farm tomorrow.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

You know sometimes it's just hard to not be judgemental. Humph.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Yeah, lose some shingles, stuff that needs repair without making people suffer. Thats TOO much.
            sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I had a friend who was in Miami with 2 babies when Andrew hit. I was worried silly before I heard from her.
              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

greeneyes;616437 wrote: You know sometimes it's just hard to not be judgemental. Humph.
                you ok green

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

yeah im all ready for anything really ,got water, genrators ,chain saws ,and i keep a great stock of can food all the time

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hey. sorry to drop that and run. My neighbor came to the door. Estranged one is just too much sometimes. I had to leave the hole and I think he's standing up people with appointments. I had to make excuses to one guy who drove 30 minutes to his appt. and he said it wouldn't be so bad but he'd done that to him about 4 times already. When I told him he feckin' wanted to argue! Wo cares?! It's how the patient feels - who cares if it's a bit off the mark!

I know, I know. Greenie, get the hell out of there.

But I get paid, she whines.
                    sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hello friends
                      Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive after devastating Bruins loss and Celtics loss. Great thing about Boston; We still got the Red Sox.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

How'd the painting go sea?
                        sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Hi Greenie
                          We had to postpone Are u guys expecting some bad weather?
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Uh, not that I know of. I looked at the forcast this AM and it was to be sunny all week.
                            sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Oh - sea they are talking aobut t's home repair business. Hurricanes are good for that sort of endeavor, you know?
                              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I was working in Insurance when Andrew hit. Our office was in N Palm Beach and ok. I volunteered to go work in the worst of the damaged zone in Miami. We worked in or rather outside of damaged Agents' offices to give out "Additional Living Expense" checks and answer questions. It was an experience to remember. I always tell others that I saw the worst in people and the best in people. There was an outpouring of aid and volunteerism, but on the flip side there was lots of extreme "price gouging"- materials, workers, even people selling things in need like generators for 10 X their market price. It was a very interesting time and I shall not ever forget. I am happy to be away from all that! My area, Palm Beach County took a real hit 3-4 years ago and I'm glad I wasn't there working Insurance!
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X