ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Yikes! No wonder you're freaked about the dream.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I was always scared to try astral travel because I was afraid some spirit would try to lay claim to my body while I was gone.
      sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

one2many;616539 wrote: I was trying to tune into sean but I kept seeing cloth sacks and hearing whistling and a name kept coming to me...I think it was Joe

Anyway, I told Evie about how shite I had done and she said that it was her neighbour who had hung himself in his garage with sacks full of potatoes and he was always whistling, was known for it......and his name was Joe...

Freaked me out completely...
        WOW Oney, this is getting scary.......
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

That's great the he got that sea, but bummer about the SC connection. Well you could still come visit moi!
          sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Of course I will Green beanie I love the South, in the winter. lol
            You should come to NH in the fall. We got the best foliage and Football. Whoo Hoo. Plenty of room for ya here
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

My firend is going to the funeral of her daugh. BF's dad. He was a teacher & lived alone and didn't go to work for 3 days..... anyway he had had a heart attack & died in his house. So, it's not unusual for me to go a few days without talking to friends or family as I live alone. Estranged one would probably notice as I work with him. You guys would wonder after a while I guess.
              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

I wrote it all out for Emylee, so that if anything happens to me she can log on and tell you guys, but since I have been using her laptop, I noticed that she joined MWO last October, but has not been active. Interesting.

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Humm. Maybe she just lurks?
                  sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Yeah, she may be just watcing Momma The poor girl what she has been through with me It was quite a shock to my kids cuz I didn't drink for 10 years and all of a sudden here is Mom the alkie when they were in their teens

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Phew. I wanted to drink there for a while. Estranged one can be such a trigger. I had some soup and watched an ETV show on the Zimbawie River. Back to normal.
                      sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD MAY 18TH

Good for you, Greenie. Don't let his failures be yours.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                        X