If I had a dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had a dollar

If I had a dollar for every glass of wine I have ever consumed in my entire life, I do believe I would be RICH. If I could trade the wine for the dollar, would I do that for every glass of wine I've ever drank? Probably not. There have been some wonderful times over dinners with friends and family, vacations, barbeques, etc. BUT if I could exchange the one glass too many (or whatever number those happened to be - approximately 4 per night too many at this stage of the game) would I - you betcha' and I think I could still retire early.
    Claremont
    343633 27
    25 28
    1 year of Nal November 24. Started Topa/Nal October 5

If I had a dollar

Definately!
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

If I had a dollar

Eish, I'd be a billionaire for sure!!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

If I had a dollar

I could put my g'children through college, and I have SEVEN!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

If I had a dollar

Until about 3 months ago, I have had probably on average 7 drinks almost every day (some days it was many more that 7 and some days it might have been less) for around 28 years- that equals a staggering 68600 drinks. And assuming every one of those drinks did on average cost me a dollar, that is quite a lot of drink and quite a lot of money.

Comment

If I had a dollar

I think AL has cost me at least $80,000.00. That is nothing in comparison to the personal costs and heartbreak.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

If I had a dollar

Wow - putting all the drinks into a total $$ amount - now that IS a sobering thought. Reason #50 for me not to drink anymore.

Comment

If I had a dollar

Yep! You are right there. How I wish I could stop at that one to
                many point. I to have had some really good times with some realy good wines but when everyone else stops drinking I just keep going. Ah!! I hate it! On my 2nd day AL free. Thanks for your post keep in touch:thanks:
                Boozer

Comment

If I had a dollar

Like the song "If I had a Million Dollars" that was the tune that came to mind. We'd be rich!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                  X