X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Tuesday 190509

Hi everyone
    Well done Dave on day 3
    Angel - I hope you are feeling better try some honey & lemon for your throat
    Well I have been out spending BIG time oops!!, so much so I have had to hide all the clothes that I have bought away in the wardrobe plus the 2 pairs of shoes!! Mind you its the first time I have bought something for myself in a long while but I just went over the top a bit today!! never mind I dont think hubby would mind anyway (to much)
    Its a lovely day here again we were meant to get rain but I cant see any sign of it at the moment
    Hope you all have a lovely day will try and check in again later but I am off to my t-ball commitee meeting tonight (I love that game)
    Chat soon
    love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

The Next Day Thread, Tuesday 190509

Evening all,
      Good to see you Waves, and great to see you still in the game. Hey Ronnie, excuse my ignorance, but what the feck is t-ball? And cool on some new clothes. You deserve it!
      Off to walk the croc's. Have a great night everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
      X