Army Thread 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st May

You are a sweetheart Gyco, have a great one!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Good Morning Troops!
      Yay! I finally got the laptop in the morning. I only wish her laptop would work with my printer. For some reason, it does not. I am going to go to the library today to do cover letters. It is going to be in the 90's F here today. Crazy NH weather. The next two days are all about AA and job searching. I haven't caught up on the thread yet. How is everyone?
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hi all.
        Im good today, except im going to kill the bloody budgie if it doesnt shut up!
        Are you going to different meetings Sea? It seems like you got alot of grief from the ones you were going to?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Yes, Cyborg
          I am not going to the big social hour meetings, just small discussion groups, big book, step meetings and women's meetings. Rock 101 Sky show this weekend. Free music all day and an amazing fireworks display. I usually miss it due to work, but I am free this year,so I may go.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

That sounds like fun. I would love to go to New York and Boston for a holiday.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hey, guys, if anyone wants to come over, Waving is on TND and needs help. Love Pan.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09
              AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

The show is actually right up here in Manchester, New Hampshire. Sponsored by a NH radio station. It is a great time. I saw Shindown there for the first time for free 5 years ago. I love to see bands for free who then go on to make it big.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Good morning everyone. I'm beginning to remember what life was like before I started to drink, and maybe why I drank somewhat. My neighbors, friends, family have discovered I'm 'back' and my phone, which went days without ringing sometimes, rings from 7:00 AM till late at night. Someone has waked me the last 3 days! I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but will not let myself be overused again. You wouldn't believe the personal dramas I've heard this week!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Rubes, people are phoning you because you are a kind person who listens. Be grateful for that.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hey Rubes. You make sure you have some 'me' time where you can just relax and be yourself with no interruptions. Some space with yourself. Very important to our sobriety I think. My prob is at the mo, I have too much 'me' time!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

And what pan says is so true rubes. I think of your kindness every day when I read my reflections. x
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Yo yo yo oney. Hows the weather? Its cloudy here, but when the sun does shine through its luuuuuuush!
                          Take my quiz on facebook!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Love you guys. I did give away too much before and used AL for my own pains. Not this time. I appreciate that people want my opinions, help, but some of their dilemmas I can't help them with (i.e. divorce, ex-husbands, ) because what I would do would not work for them. I'm a sympathetic ear now, not trying to solve everyones problems.
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hey, is everyone asleep today? I hope everyone has a very good day. I have to finish my baking now for the family up the street. Going to the funeral home tonight, so may not talk again today. Will try to check back by.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I'm here...
                                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Working...
                                X