Army Thread 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st May

And I bet you trained those Icy blues on him and he scuttled away :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Rich is well into it now. He keeps saying "ive turned a corner" and making poached eggs :-)

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

startingover;618580 wrote: And I bet you trained those Icy blues on him and he scuttled away :-)
        LOL.............you peeked !!!!!!!!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Well, she is obviously an ignorant bitch....

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Has Evie got icy blues too?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Oh yeah.....

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

SORRY....Thought you meant mine on the back of HUBBY ????? ....................LOL

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hello Sisterhood of the Traveling Cameltoes
                  I had a really good day today. It has been awhile. Just goes to show me how good things can get when I am sober and productive. I went to a Big Book meeting. We studied the chapter called "There is a Solution" It was very good. I then went to the library and did three cover letters and sent out 3 resumes. I sent an e-mail to the Nursing agency that I used to work for and when I got home they had replied saying they have hours for me and want to put me to work right away!!!! I will do any kind of Nursing at this point, but they do everything; Homecare, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, doctor's offices, etc....And they are a travel agency, so I can getting assignments in Cali to see Em and Jersey to see Patrick. Sorry for the long post. I have not had a Ray of sunshine in some time. Thank you for holding me up through my hell.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

woodAWAY.....that gave him a chuckle

and he said it also gave him .............

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Oooh I have done a colon cleanse before...it didnt work really....
                      Its not fair you know. Years ago I wanted to go to weight watchers but not on my own, so I commandeered Rich into coming with me and he lost sooooo much weight he was awarded the gold pin in about 4 weeks. THEN they had to keep telling him to eat mars bars....not feckin fair at all....I am not having a comp with him again.....

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Seacailin;618598 wrote: Hello Sisterhood of the Traveling Cameltoes
                        I had a really good day today. It has been awhile. Just goes to show me how good things can get when I am sober and productive. I went to a Big Book meeting. We studied the chapter called "There is a Solution" It was very good. I then went to the library and did three cover letters and sent out 3 resumes. I sent an e-mail to the Nursing agency that I used to work for and when I got home they had replied saying they have hours for me and want to put me to work right away!!!! I will do any kind of Nursing at this point, but they do everything; Homecare, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, doctor's offices, etc....And they are a travel agency, so I can getting assignments in Cali to see Em and Jersey to see Patrick. Sorry for the long post. I have not had a Ray of sunshine in some time. Thank you for holding me up through my hell.
                        What FECKIN GREAT news Sea! I am soooo happy for you! So you have a job again????

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hi Sea, Nice to get some GOOD news for a change isn't it ??? AT LAST !!!
                          i remember months ago that I thought it would be a traveling nurses job you would get. I have been keeping you in my prayers.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I know that Evie and I so appreciate it. They told me to call and they will schedule me work right away. Last year they sent me on school field trips with kids, even to a semi pro baseball, you know I loved that, and was well paid for it. Sometimes they can't me as many hours as I want, but some is better than none, right?
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Zenstyle;618607 wrote: The one I do works great though Starty... (I think you're just scared that Rich'll loose a 1/2 stone on it in a couple of days!!!)
                              You got it!!!
                              Do you get it from Vitacost?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I am so happy that this is finally turning around for you Sea.
                                I bet the TOPA had alot to do with it ???

Comment

Working...
                                X