Army Thread 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st May

I'm sorry. Trying to cool down. Not seeing red so much as pink. I TRULY hate when people are so inhuman. This has nothing to with alcohol, drugs, society rank, etc. It has to do with pure evil. These people have a history of poisoning dogs in the past. This is not a subdivision, its over a hundred acres, and over the years the laws have changed regarding leashing your pets. But these people don't follow anything; they're like gypsy's who just fell in our midst, and everyone tried to befriend or at least allow their peculiarities. I can't go into all the things that have happened, but they are bad people. I don't mind any more that they know I am aware of them. I don't mind that they know, in my sobriety, they DO have to live by the same basic tenets, the same laws of decency, that we all do.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

'allo 'allo

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Hey Limers. I've gotten scary, haven't I.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

your always scary...lol! Thats why we love ya!! Only kidding! I mean about the scary bit not the we love you bit...omg! Shut up Limers!!!lol!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

im putting the kids to bed and will be back on in a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I'm sorry. Just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed. What happened to humanity? Feeling like the 'A-Team' here, tho, or that new one where they get back at big business. I want to find a way to get this woman where it hurts, where she understands, tho I don't think someone this evil CAN understand. I've known these people 30 years, and its VERY scary what I could tell you about them.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Rubes, I have had dealings with awful people too..sadly its very difficult to take the law into our own hands and do anything about it.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Starts, thats the beauty. Learn how it works for us!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Anyone seen Evie and Mr T today? Or have they run away together?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

OMG!!!!!!
                      That;ll teach Frank for not clearing up his dog poop!!!
                      I ALWAYS carry a good supply of nappy sacks for those little occasions :-)

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Does he still let his dog poop ?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Frank deserves a good hiding really ....
                          Does he care for his dog better now?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Awwwhh Shite...thats horrible...Frank is a total wanker....
                            Do you have laws in america about dog poop?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

SAY MY NAME............and I came a running ...LOL
                              It's 5 pm, closing time at the zoo. gotta find something to keep Hubby busy so he will stay out of the cookie jar. 5lbs. off already.can you believe it ???
                              It's still raining so a walk is out of the question...
                              I'll think of SOMETHING ........LMFCTO !!!!!!!! Ta Ta
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Evie, I would say GO TO YOUR ROOM, but looks like you already are :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X