Army Thread 22nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Oh, no, we have at least one, I suspect two souls here. Nothing scary, intimidating, whatsoever, he (and she) just lets us know when they need attention! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I had so much wanted to come down and meet Evie by now, but sobriety has also meant an awful lot of catching up to do!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

We know that building and we went to the consolidated mines when we were there too. It must have been really something when that town was really going. Was the first US mint there? Maybe when the fall colors are in place we could make a trip up.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Thanks so much for the chat hope we can do it again sometime!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Yes, and the building is now part of North Georgia College and University, just a few blocks off the square. Usually the best weekend for color is the last of Oct or first of Nov. Be sure to let me know, I'll probably be at the cabin and have 2 extra bedrooms. Believe it or not, they built a Wal-mart almost on top of Consolidated! I went way back in it in the early 70's. They're still mining it tho. I love discovering all the legends and old stories up there. There are prehistoric Indian mounds and caves just a couple miles from our house. We also have a rock with carvings dating back to the early 1800's.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I look forward to meeting you in the fall and exploring the mountains.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Me too!! Later, 'Gators!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X