Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Alone Tonight Thread, Friday, May 22.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to everyone. I've decided to start this Thread because there are many times when we need to talk and everyone else is in bed or offline for our everyday lives. This is a thread specially for those of us who are logging in at odd hours in need.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Congrats to you for 80 days Pan! I too sometimes log in at odd times- Everyone Keep Strong this Memorial Day Weekend!
    DLW
    Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
    And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
      Today is a Mystery
      Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Pan, still no sleep? That's the beauty of MWO, someone's usually around if we really need them.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Understand that alone feeling. Sometimes when I am on late, it seems that no one else is.
        Also freaks me out a bit when the next day thread is getting started and I haven't been to bed yet!

Winefree

Comment

Working...
        X