Army Thread 23rd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd May

It has already rained here 40 days and 40 nights. I didn't have a dove, so I threw out one of my husbands old off-white socks, and it didn't come back, so I guess we're going to have more rain. He cancelled his vacation for next week since weather calls for 7 days of rain and temps only in low 70's. It's usually Hot as Hades here by now, with very little rain, and then it usually comes with a tornado!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

And Evie, tell Will to check out a quarterly magazine named 'Back Roads'. Hubs LOVES it, nothing in it but little known stories of the old south, pictures, etc. So many historical facts and just plain fun we've never heard of.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

We CAN, and HAVE had them any time of the year. Typically, they're April thru Sept.
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Her Highness is awake and is taking the laptop:upset:
          See ya all later
          Stay afloat
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Wow, you guys have extreme weather dont you?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Love the new Avi zenny, very apt..

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Starty, what kind of outfit did you get?
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Hey There Rubes, I asked him about the Magazine"Back Roads" and he said THANKS, he'd check it out.
                  We are sitting here eating a big HYDROPONICALLY home grown beet green and spinach/lettuce salad ......yum yum. ps grape tomatos TOO
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Well, I only got jogging bottoms, they are orange and black Nike ones. I tried on the matching top but it didnt pass the bounce test.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Orange and black sound nice BUT the Bounce TEST???..........LMFCTO....Mine don't bounce Startsy, they just smile and point forever skyward !!!!
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

LMFCTO!!!!
                        How do you manage that Evie???? Do you hang yourself upside down?? LOL

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I think you may be right zenny. In fact I am hoping that she sorts her own jabbers out, I dont want them lolloping all over the place.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

LMCTO! I meant for the interview. :H
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

greeneyes;620050 wrote: LMCTO! I meant for the interview. :H
                              Oh :H:H:H
                              Well, it all depends if it is a fat day or a thin day...
                              If it is a fat day I have a calf length black skirt and a white fitted blouse with a fine pinstripe in it.
                              If it is a thin day, it will be same blouse with a belt and trousers.
                              Both outfits I will wear long black boots.
                              What do you think?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Toes are back in shape after a long hiatus....I feel much better now. I'm sure by next week, this time, the weather will have cleared. Everything will be pretty and green if it hasn't washed away.
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X