Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd May

Good morning folks.
    Its gorgeous here in the UK, and would you believe it ? I can feel its going to be ANOTHER great day for everyone
    I am off to the smoke for some retail therapy. Rarely in the mood for shopping but today I am so I might as well strike while the iron is hot.
    Have a great day all!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 23rd May

morning startingover & all to come,not a bad day here,soon i will be of on me bike,starts your on your way to London i take it?,lovely city,been there numerous occasions,anyway hope you enjoy ur retail therapy,that doesn't do much for me,have a nice trip

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Morning all. Beaut of a morning here in Wales too. Some serious sunbathing to be done!
      Had a mad drinking dream last night and actually woke feeling guilty and hungover. Took me a while to fully wake up and realize it was only a dream! Had some strange AA related dreams too, and one where I took out a huge loan and bought a bmw m5. Very wierd!
      Hope you have fun shopping starts.
      Morning to super mario and all to come.
      Have a great day!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Morning guys.
        It's a big footie weekend here in not-so-sunny Scotland. The big two are playing the last games of the season to see who wins the league and already the young bucks are out on the streets singing and shouting. I hope it goes down peacefully, though there's usually some sort of violence that happens on big days like this....and they don't even play until tomorrow.
        I've a lazy day today (Ha!) Nothing to do but weekend stuff. My daughters in Portugal and I've got her house keys. I'll take a walk in tomorrow morning. It's about 11 miles each way. The last time I walked it I was absolutely shattered by the time I got back, so I'll maybe walk there and get the train back.
        Have a great shopping spree starts...
        I've only been to London once and I loved it Mario. My sister used to live there and she gave us the tour. The tube's great fun.
        I've had a variation of your M5 dream Cy, except it involved a 1967 Posche 911

Wishing you all a peaceful and sober weekend....
        p.s. I've been feeling great for ages it seems and I love it.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Im with you all the way pops. Come on Celtic! Going to be an interesting one in the prem too. If newcastle go down, the tears will be visable from the moon!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

You're right there Cy. They take their football very seriously on Tyneside. I'll be tuning in to listen to that unfold.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I LOVE shopping. Food, clothes, cars. And im a man!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Im taking the kids to Night at the museum 2 today and then home to catch Susan Boyle on britians got talent, happy saterday ya'll! Starty, im mad jealous!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Morning Leeky.
                  Really dont get all this fuss over Susan Boyle!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

A very good day to you oney. How are you feeling today?
                    The lady who I take to the meetings who slipped on thurs just text to ask if I could take her over some wine. I so know where shes at right now, and wish I could help some way, but i guess i just have to leave it be...
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Your right. We are the only ones who can make the first move.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

good morning all,i didnt say AL hahaahha,shopping,yukkkk,dreams,theyll cont. for a while cy,lol,but isnt it great there just dreams,

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Morning Gyc. Its great when we realize they were just a dream ay? Lovely!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

isnt it just great,what did you do this morning,hmmmmm.i sat on my chairs writing on the computor with a bunch of drunks,but do you no what,it kept me sober,as my better half says,if it works,use it have a wonderful weekend,think all stik around and listen,no read hahahha

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

and yes i got the results from the doc,enjoy your life to the best of your abilities,dont have the operation,unless you become bed ridden,sent me for a loop yesterday,but i can and realise i can do only one day at a time,

Comment

Working...
                              X