Army Thread 23rd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd May

My bottom is just fine! Yesterday about 2:30p I was back to normal I'd say. All in all it was a good experience- probably because I was asleep- nothing to remember and I have pictures!!! LOL
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

startingover;619906 wrote: Hey Kriggy!
      Nope not nervous at all Kriggy, I am really looking forward to it. I have done the training and really feel as if I can do this.
      You guys are going to have SO much fun!!! I wish I could come...
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Wouldn't that be fun, Zenni?

I love mangos; send some over....
        Are you getting to the point of being able to do any walking?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Starty, Did you say you bought new shoes? Will you have them "broken in"by next weekend?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

one2many;619916 wrote: Just checking in, not in the best of form, so not posting, will be back tonight if i feel better.xxxxxxxxxx
            What's wrong little green one?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I know that hurts Zenni but you make me laugh...."gasping like a fish". Maybe a chiropractor could do an adjustment and make it better?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Did Starty go back for more retail therapy, perchance?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Nope, she is dusting!!!!
                  Its called surfing while you work :-)
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

The area around my pc is beautiful now!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I guess I'll get on the scale tomorrow....I want to stick to once each week. I am sticking to my calorie counting because fruit is such a big part of my "liveit" and my sweet tooth satisfier.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I will buy some canteloupe today. I have strawberries in the house, bananas and apples. I ate a grapefruit yesterday. I enjoy my fruit thoroughly...

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

11 counties in Florida have been declared in a state of emergency because of the rain!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I still eat fruit Kriggy...

Wow thats shite about the weather...is that normal this time of year?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Starty,
                              Do you count carb grams per day? How many do you limit yourself to?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Not really Kriggy, I dont like counting, it makes me uneasy. I am just choosing lower carb foods and in turn its giving me more protein and fats which I think is giving me a healthier diet

Comment

Working...
                                X