Army Thread 23rd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd May

I can't wait to see you Evie because I expect you will be able to tell me a lot about myself won't you? Maybe shed some light so to speak.
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

That sounds good Evie...I will need to find out where we will be at that time tho, I am not sure where the race is in location to hotel etc
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

kriger;619962 wrote: I can't wait to see you Evie because I expect you will be able to tell me a lot about myself won't you? Maybe shed some light so to speak.
        Not gonna analyze you my DEAR..just LOVE ya !!!!

If you guys can't make it cause of the race we will pray FOR YOU !!!!!!!! ......LOL
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Thanks Evie, we will need it!!!! LOL
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

I am eating "cinnamon roll" flavored yogurt. It is really good!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Krigs, Hopefully the rain will have stopped by then. If not, then you will have to arrive by boat or ask POPS if he has finished the ARK yet ???? .......LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Hi all. The sun finally came out, so been enjoying it, and making the most of the weather. Its my dads 72nd birthday today, so im doing the taxi run for my folks tnt between my AA meeting which feels great.
                I bought some cinnamon, caramel and waffle ice cream yesterday, and its luuuuuussssshhhh!!
                Hope everyone is having a nice day
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Zenny, Not to worry !!!! The sand will drain the water real quick and the plants will come right back !!! If they drowned I will send more. I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS WATER !!!!!!!!! Almost 26 inches so far and more on the way. Thank GOD we are on the highest ground in town. Others are under water and have streets closed..We're OK, peeps come in to ask about the rooms, in the middle of a DOWN POUR !!!

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Wow, you guys! I'm not getting any rain. I need to look at the weather. Is it headed north?
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Oh. Wow I see why you're drowning.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Up from my nap and will be happy to help build the Ark. I just saw it on the news.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

:H yeah, well remember time is relative
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Watching "Deadliest Catch" Oh, how I want me one of those Huge Alaskan King Crabs

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

Watch out for Gators Zenners

Comment

Army Thread 23rd May

ZENNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFCTO !!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X