SIX O'clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIX O'clock

My husband is going to work in 1 hour. Until Sunday..... I can hear him snoring ( lightly) as I type.
    My Boy is going away and I have been awake for 3 hours torturing myself.
    I love his bones ( and the rest of him ) . I just have to take it on the chin,,, day in, and day out.
    Sorry to use you as a sounding board.

Liz (Beth)
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

SIX O'clock

Hey "Liz Beth"!!!!!!

This is our daughter's name that we call her when we are lovin her!! Her middle name is Elizabeth after my grandmother. She has two sons and is very busy with her life right now. I get on her nerves and can't seem to do or say anything right..I remember when I felt this way about my mom when my kids were growing up...so I guess "this too shall pass"!

I know what you mean about lovin your son. It's like your heart is walking around outside your body. :h We have two sons and one daughter. All grown up.....and four beautiful grandkids. Our grand-daughters just got their first puppy and I got pictures by email yesterday..cute..... Charlie......He is a German short hair something..adorable!

Take care of yourself while your hubby is away. Do something good for you....like a manicure or get a massage. And don't forget to do something nice for somebody else.....like us!! Come on here and talk to us!

:h Nancy & Belle:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

SIX O'clock

Hiya Nancy

Thank you so much for your kind words. As always..... you are a Blooming Rose.
      But 'My Boy' - is my husband. !!!
      But He has gone now , and have had a lengthy conversation with my Dad ( whilst trying to speak to my mum about it , who was out having her hair done !!! )
      And trying to speak to Dad always turns into a football conversation !!! So we were on the phone for about 45 minutes ¬!!!
      Reckon I'll just turn psycho... and talk to myself :H

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

SIX O'clock

OH THAT boy!!!!!!!!:H
        I just got up and haven't had coffee yet!

I think talking to yourself is ok.....do it all the time! I just try not to do it in public

Nancy:h

Comment

SIX O'clock

Ohhhhh Nancy You do make me larf !!!!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

SIX O'clock

AND ....... I have just dropped cigarette ash on the carpet !!!! I think I need to take my woggers for a walk... Should clear my head too....

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

SIX O'clock

Want to go chat?

Comment

Working...
              X