Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Sunday May 24th

Good morning All,
    I've been lurking a while, hope no one minds me starting this thread, but no one seems to be about this morning

hi snooks i'm still about
    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

but i suppose you're not

Comment

sorry bit late replying. not a lot by the looks of it. LOL

Comment

Thanks for starting the thread Snooks and welcome!. Are you in Oz?

You Irish girls are up late!

I guess all the other Next Day people are in church. Yep, they're definately in church because no-one could be sleeping in to this hour.

Nothing terribly interesting to report here; looks like it might rain which would be wonderful. I'm off to stoke the fire and cave up with a book for a while. Have a safe and enjoyable Sunday.

Comment

hya tawny and bya tawny off to bed now, it's way beyond my bedtime

Comment

Holy heck! Everybody must be at an all-day service in church.

I have an overwhelming urge to make crepes and then fang them to death. A great pile of them. YUP - lemon and sugar. See ya ...

Comment

Hi All, it is quiet around here isnt it?
                You are making me hungry now tawny...enjoy ...
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi everyone
                  I was up early this morning my 3 boys all had soccer matches the first one at 8.30am then each hour after that. Then straight from there I had to go to a kids birthday party, I did'nt know kids could be so loud!!! I have only got in about half an hour ago.
                  The weather here has brightened up and it is nice and sunny. And I am feeling alot better today I only had one very small urge today so far and that was fine.
                  G - I think I will try and go 30 days so I am taking your dare!!!! I am on 2 weeks A/F today and my god it feels good.
                  Well I will try and check in a bit later
                  Love ronnie xx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Greetings all!
                    That's great Ronnie. A big congratulations for being alcohol free for 2 weeks! That is something, you know. I hope you do have a crack at 30 day's, cause for me, it get's you thinking about your drinking, and cravings, how you deal with them mentally, and where we want to go with or without drinking. It's a taste of who we naturally are, and who we should really be, and that is, ourselves, whether that means strictly moderating, or abstaining in the future.
                    Evening Fang.
                    Have a super evening all!................... Dave and Pan, how are you going?................

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Mr G :-)

Not doing so well, actually..

One day AF, on a 7 day AF plan isn't too great!

Drank 4 bottles of wine between Dad and myself last night ...Post writing off my car (at least he put me in a better mood)

And I've almost finished a bottle of red Tonight and it's only 8pm (I'm bound to get smashed, I have another bottle in the cupboard)

Head wise, I am good, I know I've screwed up but I WILL NEVER let this thing beat me..

I'll keep getting up every time I relapse and have another go, until I have this thing under control..

I never thought I'd be able to change a 10 year habit overnight, I'll just keep chipping away at it :-)

Where has Pan disappeared to, I wonder?

Thanks for taking an interest Mr G :-)
                      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

You said that doing 30 days AF... "Gives a taste of who we naturally are"

I've done 2 weeks AF and more recently 8 days and I totally agree...

I'd really like to get to know the "Not drunk every night me"

Like I said, I've met him and he's a really good mate ...

David
                        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

G'day David,
                          Sorry to hear you've wrote your car off. What, recently?...Are you ok?..injured at all?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Haven't seen Pan around yet...........

Comment

I'm fine, just the car isn't :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X