Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Sunday May 24th

Don't have a name for American Sheila's....Sorry :-(
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I'm going to be a boring #$&^% and hit the hay too. G'night Ronnie, G'night Sea, and nice to see you, albeit briefly!
      How are things Seaber's?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Shanks? Sheila/Yanks?

I really need to sleep now...LOL

Night all xxx
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sea, a show like that?...cool....wow, i love that kind of stuff!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

That's ok Dave, been called plenty of names over the years.lol
            Hope you are doing well.
            I am an Irish/British American, so I'm sure you can imagine.lol
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Catch you later everyone. Have a great day Sea. I hope the sun shines for you.................

Comment

Thanks G See ya later
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

yo

Waving_not_drowning;620447 wrote: Hey Mr G :-)

Not doing so well, actually..

One day AF, on a 7 day AF plan isn't too great!

Drank 4 bottles of wine between Dad and myself last night ...Post writing off my car (at least he put me in a better mood)

And I've almost finished a bottle of red Tonight and it's only 8pm (I'm bound to get smashed, I have another bottle in the cupboard)

Head wise, I am good, I know I've screwed up but I WILL NEVER let this thing beat me..

I'll keep getting up every time I relapse and have another go, until I have this thing under control..

I never thought I'd be able to change a 10 year habit overnight, I'll just keep chipping away at it :-)

Where has Pan disappeared to, I wonder?

Thanks for taking an interest Mr G :-)
                  good morning all,got part way thru the thread so i thot id stop here,congrats on the Al free days,drowning i here you loud and clear,just a thot,try to go 24 hours at a time,never mind long term,i drank for 39 years ,off and on,never had a problem stopping,staying stopped and wanting to,was the issue,drinking like sobriety,is a life long thing,i have recently come to a conclusion,i never trained my self to drink,i drank like most people,to much,stop at 2 or 3,it can be done,its a matter of training the brain,all over again,we have an alcoholism problem,cause we let it be that way,not anyone else,US,I LIKE WHAT YOU SAID UNTIL I GET IT UNDER CONTROL,YOU DO,YOU SEE YOU DRINK TO MUCH,over the last year and a half,ive learned i can control it,it doesnt control me any more,i have to beleive that,or as they say in most sports activities,no one remembers number 2,that's why we have to retrain the mind to beleive were number one,i wish you well in your battle gyco

Comment

Working...
                  X