Army Thread 24th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th May

Pops, you are lazy...its only 11 miles for goodness sake :-)
    I have just run 4 miles and I am so pleased with myself. As I was running I even got a bit choked up thinking how far I had come....was nice...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Popeye, :H I was just going to say...... 10 miles ! Wowee! But I won't. :H

Had a great time last night. Sushi with my friends and neither of them had anything to drink. Not that it matters, just that I noticed. Thier son's dance company performance was awesome! Such incredible energy. An excellent performance. Stopped by to visit my dad on the way home. It was a nice evening.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Aww starty.... it's hard to keep the pace and cry at the same time.
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Hey Greeniebum! I am so glad you had a good time last night.
          Over here we have a race called The Race for Life in support of a cancer charity. Its for women and most people who run wear a tab saying In Memory Of, or In Support of...and the persons name...I did the whole race in floods just reading peoples backs!!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Morning all! Good to see so much energy on a sleepy Sunday morning (at least it is here!)
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Good Day Troopers
              What's happening?
              I am relaxing this morning. Going to the Rock101 Skyshow this afternoon. Free live music and an amazing fireworks display. I am the designated driver, so no booze.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

It was a race you did then! I thought you just went for a regular run. Oh, gosh I can see that being emotional. Did anyone have pics? What did yours say if I might ask.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Sounds good Sea...

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

That'll be fun sea. Good idea to drive! Feeling OK these days?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Hi, Sea! Great, Starty! Here, we have the 'Three Day Walk For Life' and it goes on all over the country.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

greeneyes;620550 wrote: It was a race you did then! I thought you just went for a regular run. Oh, gosh I can see that being emotional. Did anyone have pics? What did yours say if I might ask.
                        Not today, today was just a run.....on my own..
                        The Race for Life was in support of my mum.

Hi Seabers, Rubes,
                        Good plan Seabers,

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Feeling very good. Just increased the Topa two days ago, no side effects that I have really noticed. A little tingling in the feet, but nothing I can't handle. Can't drink my Diet Pepsi from a can. It is all worth it. Eating well, just have to throw in more exercise. My Ipod is dead and for some reason, it won't charge on Emylee's laptop. I need my music to work out.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Is that the walk for Breast Cancer Rubes? My Sis and cousins and I were talking about doing that sometime.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

I haven't been able to do the walk yet, hope to next year. Will do it in support of my best friend who died in 1987 (mother of my daughter's best friend), and several other friends I've lost, including the neighbor we buried on Friday.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Its brilliant doing something like that...the sense of achievement and camaraderie (sp?) is amazing....

Comment

Working...
                                X