Topa Side Effects 4 days into 100mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there those who are familiar with titrating on Topa...

Just a question, four days into the 100mg (fourth week in) and every type of soft drink tastes weird, kind of sharp on the tongue and I feel a bit flat and nauseous. The thought of wine makes me cringe and same with any kind of drink except water - I know this is probably good but I dont exactly feel great - tell me this yukko feeling will pass??? I know there will be stages, this one just feels particularly strong. Lots of tingling in the face and feet, sometimes the fingers too. A bit bizarre.

Any advice???

Jools
    Jools
    "The lazy man always works the hardest"
    "Pride always comes before a fall"
    :l

hi. my experience is that the sensation goes away. ...usually in a couple more weeks. it is irritating though...hang in there.

Comment

I am in my second week, only on 25 mg of Topa because the tingling in my hand is so bad. I think I am too sensitive to it. I am also having some digestive problems with all the supps. Are you suppose to take four of the Amino at once? I am trying to swallow four to the the recommended amount, is that right? I am taking all the supps, even the gabba, way wait a few weeks to add it I figure?

Anyway, just wondering.

Comment

Hi Hope
        Yep you are supposed to take all 4 of the aminos at once but some people do have some digestive problems with the supps and/or topa....maybe CV can give some advice....
        Hugs Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I have the same side effects. I'm hoping they will go away. Pea

Comment

I'm on day 8, about to increase to 50 mg, and have already experienced some tingling in hands and feet. I heard grape seed extract is good for that and picked some up yesterday, but haven't tried it yet. Anyone know how much to use?

Comment

It says in the book for the tingling to take grape seed extract capsules- I took it and mine went away and then it passed on its own anyway. Good luck!
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hi
                This is my second day on 100mgs /day. I just feel tired. I havn't had any side effects until now. Very tired.
                I think I'll hold up here. Is 100 mgs/day enough. Anybody know?

Comment

Hi Coffee, I think I might hold here on 100mgs too. Feeling ok and I think I will get the grape seed. not too tired either just happy to get to bed at night. Big night out tomorrow though bit worried. How is everyone's taste affected? Jools
                  Jools
                  "The lazy man always works the hardest"
                  "Pride always comes before a fall"
                  :l

Comment

Working...
                  X