Deeply saddened..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deeply saddened..

I just received news from the States that a young lady I had helped in the past who like all of us was battling demons decided to end her own life.
    I had helped her in the past and was very fond of her.
    My heart is very heavy today and I know later I will sneak off and cry my eyes out.
    Suicide is a long term sollution to a short term problem...please all of you remember that.
    Love Sean x

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Deeply saddened..

:l Hugs to you and prayers for Carly...
    I am so sorry....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Oh Sean, I'm so sorry.
      I'll be thinking of you and your poor friend.

Comment

Deeply saddened..

My thoughts are with you!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Dear Sean,

I am sorry.
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Deeply saddened..

This is always such sad news when someone takes their own life, thinking of you Sean.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Deeply saddened..

That is indeed very sad, sean. Prayers for her, you, and all that cared for her. :l
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Sean i'm so sorry to hear this. You and your friend are in my prayers at this very sad time x x

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Sean, thats cawfull, im so sorry.

Comment

Deeply saddened..

That is VERY SAD INDEED !!! You stated it exactly as I see it. A permanent solution to a temporary problem or inconvenience. But by "permanent" I only see it as a temporary permanent, while they return to pure spirit and reflect on the choices (good and bad) that they have made.
                    Sometimes the soul gets homesick and just can't stand the thought of finishing out their earthly contract. Suicide is NEVER the answer. The soul will just have to come back and relive the same circumstances until they have learned the necessary lessons.
                    I am sure you were a good friend to her in the past Sean and from spirit she will look down on you and repay your kindness.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Sean,
                      I am so very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you for comfort and peace as your grieve this loss. As one left behind, it is a difficult thing to process. Let yourself cry. Hugs to you Sean... xoxo
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Deeply saddened..

So very sorry to hear this Sean. Sending you strength.:l
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Sean, I've lived a lot longer than most here, and experienced suicide from my teens until just recently. I've found it is a curse on those left behind, because everyone is left to wonder why, and what could have been done better or differently. Sometimes, there's nothing we could do to change what would happen, but we have a feeling of blame. Your all in my prayers.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Sean my sincere condolences goes out to you and her family. I know this loss cannot be measured, and the pain cannot be described and there is little I can say to help you feel better or to take away your pain. I can only say I am thinking of you.:l

Comment

Deeply saddened..

Hi Sean . . .

Sean, I am so sad to hear about your friend.

You are so correct, suicide is not the answer and it hurts so many people whom you love.

To this day I think of my beautiful nephew who committed suicide when he was 19 (that was in 2000), the pain is still fresh in my mind.

I am reading a book at the moment called 'Embrassed by the Light' by Betty J. Eadie. She sends a very powerful, profound and enlightening message (and anyone, can borrow it from their local library).

Place Prayers, Blessings and a big HuGGable here . . . (from me as well) :l

Comment

Working...
                              X