Hi again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again!!

Ihaven't posted in a while and hardly did before! I'm feeling a little worn down! I have been deeply affected by 2 deaths in the last week and somewhat affected by two others in same week! None of them are related! The one that hurts the most is a client who committed suicide! This has hit so hard! He was a great man! He killed himself because he had a pain that nothing could help! Literally a physical pain! He couldn't take it and ended his suffering! He was full of life and loved by many! I have been drinking heavily for years but the last week I can tell it has gotten worse. I need to stop! I feel like I'm killing myself as well!! I tried the Topa. Me and my husband and it almost caused me and him to divorce!! We just didn't give a crap what happened! So I will try to come here more often and read and learn. I have been reading for a couple of years! I haven't gone more than a week without drinking. And I drink it all. Can have wine, beer, whiskey etc.. All in one nite and still function the next day. I am ready for a change!! Thanks for listening! Tee

Hi again!!

Hi Tee and Welcome Back
    I am so sorry for your losses. I am glad that you are back on board. I hope that you will stick around and read and post often.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi again!!

i sure love your avator,old saying,even when drinking,monkey see, monkey do,i dont no you,but i do hope things get better for you,its very hard to get critical of someone when theyve just lost someone ,close,i hope like sea says,stick around, hopefully will be able to bring a happy person, back,have a wonderful day, gyco

Comment

Hi again!!

Thanx guys!! I'm so ready to get healthy!! I did order the book and have it. Will try the other stuff too!! Looking forward to making lots of friends!!

Comment

Hi again!!

Welcome THDal . . .

"Can have wine, beer, whiskey etc.. "

Reminds me of someone I know . . . ME! but I personally did not realize it until I found this forum and jumped right in. Things for me have improved immensely since coming here.

May I suggest as the others have that you stay close and read and thread as much as possible. The wonderful people here will help you get through this trying time. Truly!

Prayer and Blessings to you TeeHayDal . . . :l

Comment

Working...
          X