Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Info....about what's going on in my life....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok .....about the 2nd dog I was to have....that didn't work out. The wife was quite upset. so little Willie has a new home. My daughter's High School had thier High School Seniors Awards this evening. She received quite a few awards. Two more Scholarships, to go along with her UM Honors one. ( State Senate, and State Delegate Scholarships ). She received The Presidential Merit Award ( Given to the top 20 kids in her class.....she was ranked # 3. ) MD State Merit Award. She was also acknowledged in the Arts ( Drama, Art and Literary Awards. ) We are so proud of her. By the way my Chuaffeuring job on Prom Night went off with out a hitch...I got no tips though ! Ha! LOL IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Iad, congrats on your daughter's various awards. You must be busting with pride!

I don't know the story behind the '2nd dog'. We have two dogs, both are pretty old. My husband and I may be at odds about the subject of getting a new dog once these two are gone. We'll see!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

congrats iad,i to have my sons grad tomorrow full fledged teacher lot of bs titles go with it im not kiddin or being smart,have a great weekend gyco

Comment

IAD, is your daughter graduating from HS? My stepson graduates on Sunday. I am sure I'll be an emotional wreck! (well, just dealing with my husband's ex-wife is enough to put me over the edge --lol!)

Comment

IAD,

Congrats on raising such a great kid! You must feel quite proud
          I put 2 kids thru college. It was 8 straight years of tuition payments, damn near killed me. The last graduated in 2004 - I'm still recovering, ha ha.
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sorry the little doggie didn't work out IAD. Another opportunity will come along.

That is fantastic about your daughter. You must be SO proud - what a great feeling!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Congratulations IAD.

Winefree

Comment

sorry about the dog ...but that is awesome about your daughter..
                be a proud daddy
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

IAD, things seem to be good in your world just now. Thats lovely to hear.
                  At least the doggy has a home, another will come your way I am sure.
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

She must be just like her Mama....LOL
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Thanks all........I just want to bring everyone up to date about the things I had written in the past. " Love Ya Britt" ! Ha! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Life seems to be sailing along quit smoothly........sorry about the BOW WOW ..
                        Great job with the kids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        Next time hold your hat out and they might take a hint on the TIPS !!!!!!!!!!..........LOL !!!!!!!!!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X