ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

morning all,its a lovely sunny day here & also another first in my new life,i am going in Dublin city to meet the other members of this great community,i have never talked to them,never seen them & now iam going to meet them alland i am doing this sober.it does show that with the help & support & communication within this community it can help to make good strong friendship,:thanks: have a great day

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

I'd love to go see them. They're such a great bunch of people. Say 'Hi' to them for me.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Have a great day Mario!!

I know you will, I am cheering from here that one of them might actually come somewhere- but my money isn't on Oney

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

...and Evie-lou's prayer meeting is at 9am this morning, her time, (I don't know when that is here) She'll be saying a little prayer for all of us to help us through this battle we're all fighting. A lovely lady.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Morning all
          Looking forward to catching up with Mario this morning. We went for tapas last night in a lovely restaurant but we had to get extra cushions for Oney to sit on so she could reach the table. The noise outside this hotel last night was chronic and Oney is whinging again. We are ready for our run/walk and will keep you all posted as to how we go. I am thinking of going around twice.
          Hello from Starts and Oney.
          BH

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Oh Good Luck Boozy!! I am dying to see who comes first out of you and Starts!!

Remember to take lots of pics!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

this is comical,hi booseeee,,hope your having a wonderful time,have fu,say hi to all,have a great race gyco

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

thnx mario for starting the thread and a hi to the rest of you fine folks gycos moping he envies all of you folks who can do this race but then i had my day

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Morning guys! Haven't posted in awhile on this thread, but since the storms are rumbling through and we're without power I am up babysitting the sump pump. Guess if that is the worst thing I have to worry about in life then things aren't too bad, right? Besides, the power crew is already out and working on it.

Have a great day everyone.
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Good Luck for the race people!

((( I am back to work in a bit... gutted!! I heard that on Friday the a/c in the office wasnt working, I hope that it's working today!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Good Morning Army
                      Wish I was across the pond with you all, but alas I am her in NH, USA. Oh, well, I will be in Ireland next year. Love you all and Best wishes. Yeah, not putting Money on Oney either. lol
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

Happy Monday all, Krigs and I are having a wonderful time. She is a lovely person, so warm and caring. The beach was perfect (she was a old pro at hypnosis) and I pray that she hasn't been TOO frighten by all our ghosts.......YICKS !!! She did spend the night in the infamous "Cornell's room". This morning we will begin with a prayer meeting in the Chapel at 9am EST. Then sight seeing on "Olde Town Trolly"........the weather is wonderful, THANK YOU GOD !!! Hope the same for those in DUBLIN !!!
                        Everyone else, Enjoy a wonderful sober day !!!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

The CT squad has probably run the race and had lunch by now. Can't wait to hear about it! Evie, what's on the agenda today? Who hypnotized whom?
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

The race starts at 10 EST ??? Me thinks ???
                            I did a session with Kris......but maybe we both went under..........LOL ???
                            Greenie, Do you want to join us at in chapel ???
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 01 JUNE 09

:upset: I can't evie. I have an MD appt in 10 minutes and have to drop my car off downtown after that so I won't be near a computer. No internet at the hole either. But everyone will be in my heart!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X