Clear All

Rusty's son's RIP June 1st

Rusty-
    I am so terribly sorry.
    My thoughts, my prayers..xo

Comment

Rusty,

I know you are in shock and there are no words for this. I feel the pain. I send much much love and prayers. Lean on God. He/she is there.

Comment

Rusty,

At times like these you will remember the little things like funny childhood moments, his laughter, his smile. And although it may hurt to remember them now, it will be these same memories that in time will help ease your suffering heart and hopefully bring peace to you again. I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

In times like these there are no words that could possibly speak to a mothers grief. I'm not even going to try. Just know that my heart and prayers are with you and whatever I can do to help you get through these tragic and painful times I will do. Your friends in MWO are all behind you and love you dearly.

All my best to you and your family

Blu
          sigpic

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. ~ Will Rogers ~

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss Rusty - we are each of us angels with just one wing - we can fly only by embracing each other.:l
            AF since 26 August 2009- and loving it!!

Comment

Rusty, my heart breaks for you. Sending you love and prayers
              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Rusty - - - Very sad and tragic for you kind soul- - I am so sorry you are going through this close and sudden loss. Just keep knowing how many of us have been touched by you and are here for you - please, please let us know if there is any old thing we can do.

Comment

So Sorry

Rusty I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my brother at 24yrs old nearly 20 years ago. The pain does ease in time but the sun dosen't shine quite as bright as it used to. Feel your grief.............. if you push it away it will bite you when you are not looking.
                  My thoughts with you and if your son has siblings my thoughts are with them. I know what they are going through.
                  Much Love
                  Shas
                  Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Hi my MWO family...... these post are truely amazing. I am so glad that I have some AF time in to go this journey... but I also was going to sit and talk with my boy when he came home, he too liked to party, he like his beer.....maybe he would have had to walk the walk that some of us do. I will never be able to know that for sure. The one thing that is the most important to me now is no matter what has happened my my world I never once ended a confersation with my kids with out saying how much they make me proud (even when I was not agreeable with their decisions)and how I love them. On Sunday my boy called me and told me how he was looking so forward to comming home in June for 2 weeks....and the last word he said to me was "love ya". That is a special memory that will never be taken away! ...... even with our battles we must remember there is always someone who loves us and who we love.....embrace that and like Tirgs says "stay strong"
                    :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Rusty.....when Billy passed I had memorial stickers made..."Live Like You Are Dying" Enjoy your life. But, this is only he beginning there is another wonderful forever waiting for us all......
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Rusty-

I just want to let you know again that I am thinking about you, and wish I could take away your pain. You are in my heart. You are a truly strong and amazing woman.

With love,

Beth
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Rusty i am so so sorry to hear of your tragic loss, thinking of you. x

Comment

Sorry Rusty. I am so sorry. But there is a blessed eternal and this life is just a flash in the pan. May the Good Lord be present with you and yours in this time.

Comment

Rusty the words you have written here are so strong and powerful.
                              You deserve to have peace in your life. You will surely find it.
                              Yes, stay strong and keep positive.
                              ?We are one another's angels?
                              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

((((RUSTY)))))

I am so desparately sorry for your loss. Its the wrong order of events. All the love in the world to you. May you find some peace and comfort.

Love Moo
                                "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                                but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Working...
                                X