Venting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venting...

I just typed out a looong post and lost it...a fine example of how my day/week is going.

Venting...

Hi Angel,
    Whats up? are you OK?
    I done that yesterday as well and it is so annoying.
    Love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Venting...

we ve all done it my dear angel,hope you have a great day gyco

Comment

Venting...

Yep!
        It's bloody annoying.
        How's your day/week going?

Comment

Venting...

Hiya Angel. There is only one cure. And you know what that is.................;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Venting...

Awwww...you guys are sooo great!!! I even get kind thoughts & encouragement from a 'no post'!!! LOL

The post was just about my ridiculous family & how staying back in my childhood home brings back all the memories of conflict & crap. Anyway, while I was writing it I thought this should just be my 'story' so I'll do that at some stage.

G, your advice was soo spot on...LOL! I've taken said advice & feel much better today!!

xo

Comment

Venting...

Glad to hear you are OK Angel, I have missed you!!!!
              Love ronnie xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Venting...

I had a similar problem earlier and the week. It is SOOOO frustrating.

Winefree

Comment

Venting...

Angel, I read someplace before that it doesn't matter what age you are, when you are around your parents you revert into that old parent/child relationship again and all the crap that comes with it. Sometimes I think it came be so true, especially for me in stressful situations.

Comment

Venting...

Ezz, you're right. And my mother speaks really sternly to my kids, which reminds me of my childhood and how I don't want to be like her but it's hard to be me around her...I mean, she has her good points & all that but also some pretty major issues. Mr Cakes used to call me her name as a joke if I said something he didn't like...well, that joke has never been uttered again LMFCTO!!

Comment

Working...
                    X