Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nexxt Day Thread, Wed. 3rd June

Hi everyone,
    It looks like another lovely day here today concidering its winter, I have'nt got much planned for today apart from trying to clear up the bomb that looks like has exploded in my son's bedroom!!!!
    How is everyone doing?, I am sorry I did'nt start the thread yesterday, but I read about Rusty and it seem to really affect me. We alway seem to whinge & moan about our kids which rightly so, as sometimes they do play up!! but I cant imaging my life without them and it scared me a bit.
    I must admit it seems as if everyone has disappeared from this thread. WHERE ARE YOU ALL????????
    I am getting rather lonely here all on my tod!!!!
    Well I will check back in later to see if any of you have returned from god knows where!!!
    Love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Can anyone help me!
    I am using the drinktraker but I have'nt published it so only me can see it, I am trying to get the month of May back (I just like looking at all my ZERO'S):H but its not happening has anyone got any idea's?
    love ronnie xx
    starting over

Comment

Ronnie, I think you just answered my question from the other thread I started. I'm going to stop drinking somehow and I think I found a place I like to be on here. Sounds like really good people all working towards the same goal.

Comment

Hi jmacboi
        Yes I did answer on the other thread, are you in Oz as well? If you put your mind & soul into it you can do it, its not going to be easy for you but the support that you will get here is totally great and everyone needs each other on here, we are all friends
        Love ronnie xx
        starting over

Comment

I'm either in Oz or somewhere? I looked at the other thread and I don't see where you posted your Western Australia time. I was just curious, but I looked it up. I'm in Boise, Idaho. A long way from where you are. I love the Internet! It's helping me some tonight. Keeping my mind of positve things. Thanks!

Comment

Jmacboi it is now 10.40 am over here, what time is it over there??
            starting over

Comment

I am here

Hi Ronnie,
              I am here on a brisk winter day! I hate winter and we dont even get frost!
              Yes we do winge about our kids but couldn't be without them or in my case my gorgeous grandkids.
              Rusty's son was the same age my brother was when he died so I feel for her and all her family. It's just so sad............
              jmacboi :welcome:

I have never been able to get into the drinktracker! Even asked RJ about it but she isn't even sure what is going on.
              I am letting go and letting God. I have no answers for me, just hanging in there.
              Take Care
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Hi Ronnie & jmcboi & all to come...
                Ronnie, so sorry your feeling a bit lonely...but good on you for keeping the home fires burning my dear. I love this thread and feeling like I have a home here (altho, I know I'm welcome anywhere here)
                I found a gym I like this morning and I have practised the dark art in it's finest form...I was getting stressed as I've seen several half baked instructors trying to practise the art...all of whom I've said "that's not the darkest of arts practiced as intended...I spit on your instructing pah". But today it seems I've found my new home...at least I'll be paying them money every fortnight for the next 12 months so I intend to spend some time there!!! This kids loved it so we're getting our shit together.

Where are our peeps??
                xo

Comment

Hi Shas, cross posted!!

Comment

Hi Shas & Angel, WOW there is some life on this thread at last!!!!!
                    Angel, sorry but what does "the dark art" mean? as you can tell I dont go to the gym but I am thinking of joining one, I just have to get off my back side!!!! thats not easy to do.
                    Love ronnie xxx
                    starting over

Comment

I'm sorry Ronnie...I wondered if I was getting too cryptic there!!!
                      'The dark art' is a class at the gym called Pump...it's weights training basically. But I'm a bit obsessed and Guitarista nicknamed it 'the dark art'...
                      I gotta log off soon but will try to check in again tonight.

xo

Comment

afternoon all, well almost here.

kids are both at school today. busy afternoon ahead with afterschool activities. I did pump yesterday, I really have been missing it too. I am not sure about the new classes yet, too fast and complicated for me - hard enough working your body without having to work your brain too.

Comment

Hi Ezz!! Have you not been going to the gym??

Comment

I have angel but they have changed from les mills classes. The new classes are supposed to be like the old ones but the moments are much faster, and very complicated. Tried to new fight class instead of combat and all I can remember is a blur of my arms flying everywhere. Still have body attack though.

Comment

Never been to Australia, but would love to go sometime. I knew it was tomorrow there, compared to Boise. I know that England is 7 Hours ahead, I've been there before, but Australia is about 10 Hours ahead of us. It's 9:30 PM Mountain Time in Boise, Idaho. I'm still working on it, and not doing real well, but I know what I have to do. More water, less booze in it. I'm trying to cut back a little at a time to get me down to some kind of area I can handle it physically. I'm hoping to make it through this one. Feeling a little rough right now...

Comment

Working...
                              X