ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

morning all another lovely day here,i take it that all the long distance runners will be back todayonce again it was a pleasure meeting them all,i have an appointment in hospital this morning so now i have to runhave a good clean sober day. check in later:good job:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi Mario & oney
    Oney how did you get on at the race?? did you manage to get your chips?? and were they nice???
    Love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Good morning Mario and everyone else who pops in later.
      I'm full of beans again today.
      My dad said something a while ago about how he wakes up and is annoyingly over-enthusiastic about it. He said he's just so glad to see another day arrive. He's retired and he can feel himself getting older and he just loves getting up and doing whatever the day has to offer. I feel the somewhat the same, though for a different reason. I'm getting my life back and it's a real pleasure to get up in the mornings now.
      Some of my marathon running friends (now that's a phrase I don't use every day) might have missed this, but my daughter is pregnant again. I'm pleased at the fact that I'll have another little sprout to spoil, but the rest of her family are making out that she's mental. Granted, this baby was unplanned and she could have used a little more time in between babies, but it's done and the babies coming and that's that. I'll be helping out as much as I can and be happy to do so. Her partner's a bit of a whizz in the baby-making department, but a bit of a waste of space when it comes to pulling his weight looking after them. She'll have her work cut out, but then all mother's do.
      Well that's my moan for this month. I can't think of anything else to moan about, apart from the fact that this is the second time I wrote this post. I lost the first one somewhere in cyberspace.
      I hope you all have a great hump-day.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi ronnie and Oney.
        What's with the chicken?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Yes oney as pops said (hi Pops) whats with the chicken!!!!!
          starting over

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

sorry x post
            starting over

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

You did'nt do a Mr Bean and got it stuck on your head did you :H
              starting over

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

one2many;626616 wrote: LMAO...not exactly....people lived in it!.....Don't ask!
                Hmmm...Curiouser and curiouser...

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Morning all, Oney the mind boggles as to what you have been up to
                  Pops congrats on your great news and as you say whats done is done and the rest of the family will come round. Hi Ronnie hows my buddy today?
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

I have that image of Mr. Bean stuck in my head now :H
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

one2many;626610 wrote: maybe she should lay down some ground rules with hubby before baby comes along to make sure that he knows he has to feckin pull his weight.
                      She tells him off regularly. She's no shrinking violet, our Paula. He's another 30 year old going on 13. He wants twins.....Really???

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

one2many;626624 wrote: I used to have one of them Pops, he is much better now tho, nothing a good smack won't fix!
                        :H:H
                        I feel like that sometimes too.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi Oney

What times did you all manage in the run? And how much did you raise?

Really well done in the heat as well - excellent job!!!!

Bx

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi KTAB, thanks for asking I am doing really well thanks, How are you doing - another 6 days to go!!!!
                            starting over

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

good morning all,glad to have you back onester,quiet here without you,and your cohearts hahahahaha,everyone survived the race,congrats pops have a good day all gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X